Best final expense leads

I agree - I think the actual verbiage makes a slim difference.

The real difference?

How many times a lead is attempted to be contacted/sold!

The majority of agents will contact a lead 0 or 1 time (1/3 of leads never get contacted, not even once).

Regardless of the lead type, if an Agent/Agency makes 7 to 10 attempts per lead ... that’s what makes the difference.

Most know this, most still wont do this.

There’s a lot of truth to that. I don’t know how many times I was told by a prospect that they had sent in multiple cards before and nobody came to see them.

I’ve even had some tell me they were no showed by the agent.

Most FE agents will one day become FE prospects.

90% don't have access to internet.

75% do not own a home.

60% do not own a car

45% are behind on their rent

30% have owned a policy that lapsed

15% are lay downs

I hate to be cynical but if the shoe fits!

On the plus side I had a back guy send me 5 referrals two weeks ago so I took him golfing. Had a great time. I actually told him if any whites guys acted like they knew me start calling out yardages so they would think he was my caddy.

I just got a text from him. He asked if I wanted to come over and watch Tiger kick Rory's ass today! I just might take him up on it!

I mistyped above. Tele-sales agents do receive live transfers. The call back in 60 sec is for field agents. Field agents can use this platform if they get stood up or out door knocking.
So those who are interested know what time the commercials will run for their areas and register online or how does SL handle the scheduling?

So those who are interested know what time the commercials will run for their areas and register online or how does SL handle the scheduling?

There's a real cool app you download to your smart phone. When Ms. Jones calls the commercial she gives the operator her name, address, birth date, (email about half the time), etc.

When Ms. Jones hangs her phone up your phone pings. You tap the icon on your phone and the app tells you how far away Ms. Jones is from you using GPS embedded in the app.

Then you decide if you want to purchase this lead. If it's 100 miles away you'd probably pass on it (field sales) Tele-sales distance makes no difference. If it's 20 miles away you'll probably purchase it (c.card or debit card on file).

Then you'll call Ms. Jones right back about 60 sec after she's called the TV commercial. When Ms. Jones answers the phone you say "Hi Mary, this is Greg with the Sr Care Plan TV commercial you just called a couple of min ago. I just need to verify your address, is it ____? And your birth date is ____? Great, I'm the guy that's supposed to swing by with your free information and I'll see you in 45 min to an hour.

Closing % is a little higher than if this lead was a week or 2 old. BUT the big advantage with this lead is that you eliminate all the wasted time making multiple phone calls or drive by's trying to catch up with Ms. Jones. This allows you to make many more presentations per 40 hours....which equates to more profit per 40 hours.

Profit per hour is the true measure of your income.

This is also a great platform for a part-time agent as they don't have to commit to 20 leads per week. They just buy a lead here and there, one at a time, as they pop up in their area.

It's also a great way for an agent to test the waters and see if SL is a good match for them.

If anyone wants to call me about this please do.
Greg @ 252-292-3350.

Last edited:
There's a real cool app you download to your smart phone. When Ms. Jones calls the commercial she gives the operator her name, address, birth date, (email about half the time), etc.

When Ms. Jones hangs her phone up your phone pings. You tap the icon on your phone and the app tells you how far away Ms. Jones is from you using GPS embedded in the app.

Then you decide if you want to purchase this lead. If it's 100 miles away you'd probably pass on it (field sales) Tele-sales distance makes no difference. If it's 20 miles away you'll probably purchase it (c.card or debit card on file).

Then you'll call Ms. Jones right back about 60 sec after she's called the TV commercial. When Ms. Jones answers the phone you say "Hi Mary, this is Greg with the Sr Care Plan TV commercial you just called a couple of min ago. I just need to verify your address, is it ____? And your birth date is ____? Great, I'm the guy that's supposed to swing by with your free information and I'll see you in 45 min to an hour.

Closing % is a little higher than if this lead was a week or 2 old. BUT the big advantage with this lead is that you eliminate all the wasted time making multiple phone calls or drive by's trying to catch up with Ms. Jones. This allows you to make many more presentations per 40 hours....which equates to more profit per 40 hours.

Profit per hour is the true measure of your income.

This is also a great platform for a part-time agent as they don't have to commit to 20 leads per week. They just buy a lead here and there, one at a time, as they pop up in their area.

It's also a great way for an agent to test the waters and see if SL is a good match for them.

If anyone wants to call me about this please do.
Greg @ 252-292-3350.

Cool!

Whats the price for a TV lead?

Is the price different if you want it in real time, or have a 60 second delay?

Then you decide if you want to purchase this lead.

How many agents are pinged at once? I assume that you turn the app on or off so the system knows whether or not to give you a crack at it.

What you said about the income per hour is one of the most important things about this business. People seem to overlook it.

Depends on the population density for field agents. Yes in areas like Los Angeles, Detroit, Dallas/Houston, Chicago. SL can open the throttle up and generate many more TV leads than they presently generate, but common sense says not to do that unless you have enough agents in an area to handle the volume.

Tele-sales agents don't have any territory restrictions. So if a tele-sales agent is licensed in 10 states they can easily work 50+ TV leads just 1 or 2 min. old, but it'll take 40+ hours of phone time.

But you fail to mention that in addition to licensing fees for each state Senior lifes charges another 60 dollars per year per state for renewal. Seems silly that they charge a different appointment fee compared to renewal fee.

Senior life says that's the fee the states send them 3ven though theres no documentation of said fee. Or proof that each state really sends senior life a fee for 60 dollars. No other comapny does this either

Example: I pay $45 for Illinois state license. Two months later Senior life charges $60 renewal. Multiply that if licensed in 40-45 states and senior life is pretty expensive to sell over the phone

Last edited:
But you fail to mention that in addition to licensing fees for each state Senior lifes charges another 60 dollars per year per state for renewal. Seems silly that they charge a different appointment fee compared to renewal fee.

Senior life says that's the fee the states send them 3ven though theres no documentation of said fee. Or proof that each state really sends senior life a fee for 60 dollars. No other comapny does this either

Example: I pay $45 for Illinois state license. Two months later Senior life charges $60 renewal. Multiply that if licensed in 40-45 states and senior life is pretty expensive to sell over the phone

Are you still writing with Senior Life?

Back