Best final expense leads

How many agents are pinged at once? I assume that you turn the app on or off so the system knows whether or not to give you a crack at it.

What you said about the income per hour is one of the most important things about this business. People seem to overlook it.

Yes you can turn the app on/off at your will. What's cool is someone can call the TV commercial at 11 pm your time, your phone pings, and you can then call Ms. Jones right back at 11:02 pm and set an appointment for the next day.

The Powell's are doing a great job of "leading the way" in the FE arena. Back in 2004 they were the very 1st FE group to implement FE tele-sales.

90% don't have access to internet.

75% do not own a home.

60% do not own a car

45% are behind on their rent

30% have owned a policy that lapsed

15% are lay downs

I hate to be cynical but if the shoe fits!

On the plus side I had a back guy send me 5 referrals two weeks ago so I took him golfing. Had a great time. I actually told him if any whites guys acted like they knew me start calling out yardages so they would think he was my caddy.

I just got a text from him. He asked if I wanted to come over and watch Tiger kick Rory's ass today! I just might take him up on it!
these are the ones I cherry pick for

What has been your ROI with the Leads the Way leads please?

About one sale every 3 to 4 leads, just slightly better than fresh exclusive DM. The real increase on ROI is profit per hour....the only metric that really matter.

Profit per hour skyrockets because you eliminate all the wasted time making multiple phone calls/multiple door knocks trying to catch up with Ms. Jones. More presentations per hour and much less gas expense.

About one sale every 3 to 4 leads, just slightly better than fresh exclusive DM. The real increase on ROI is profit per hour....the only metric that really matter.

Profit per hour skyrockets because you eliminate all the wasted time making multiple phone calls/multiple door knocks trying to catch up with Ms. Jones. More presentations per hour and much less gas expense.
How much lead volume is available if one were licensed in all the states?

How much lead volume is available if one were licensed in all the states?

1000's per week. More than anyone could handle by themselves. They can open the throttle and generate even more leads if needed. Do you have tele-sales experience? Call center? If you or anyone has this call me anytime to see if it is a good match for you and for me.

I sold Senior Life via F2F and telesales a few years ago, and just came back. I am licensed in 12 states so far. My goal is to be nationwide. I'm almost half way there now. I really like their Legacy Assurance.

Welcome to the family! Even thou you're not part of my team you're welcome to call me anytime for assistance, advice, handling objections both field and tele-sales, etc. I have just over 20 years experience selling FE with the Powell's.

Last edited:
90% don't have access to internet.

75% do not own a home.

60% do not own a car

45% are behind on their rent

30% have owned a policy that lapsed

15% are lay downs

I hate to be cynical but if the shoe fits!

On the plus side I had a back guy send me 5 referrals two weeks ago so I took him golfing. Had a great time. I actually told him if any whites guys acted like they knew me start calling out yardages so they would think he was my caddy.

I just got a text from him. He asked if I wanted to come over and watch Tiger kick Rory's ass today! I just might take him up on it!

15% have a sofa or old recliner on the front porch

30% have at least 1 dead car in the yard

20% have a broken window,siding coming off the house or trailer

25% live in a single wide mobile home

60% have false,missing or no teeth

Know your market !

Back