Best IUL with variable loan provision

@IULs Rule - your comments are very concerning. Fidelity & Guaranty Life does NOT have a "bond rate guaranteed never to exceed 5%." Are you referring to their Barclays Trailblazer Sectors 5 Index? If so, this is merely an index that has a volatility target of 5%, and it is not "guaranteed" in the least. This is a multi-asset index that currently consists of 14 different constituents and the assets constituents can be rebalanced at will. PLEASE ensure you know what you are talking about, prior to posting in a public forum. Would I be off-base if I guessed that you are appointed under an MLM? Perhaps I can assist your upline with some training? sjm

Sheryl J Moore --- I was referring to the Moody's Corporate Bond rate...The following is quoted directly from one of my many illustrations from F&G.
"Variable Loans Under the Variable Loan option, the owner may borrow any amount up to the available Surrender Value. The variable loan option allows the amount of the Account Value borrowed to continue to be eligible for interest and/or index credits in the same manner as though a loan had not been taken. The amount borrowed will be charged a loan interest rate tied to the Moody’s Corporate Bond Yield Average - Monthly Average Corporates as published by Moody’s Investors Services, Inc. The maximum rate of interest charged on a Variable Loan will be 5.00%, payable in arrears. For the purpose of this illustration, the variable loan interest rate assumed is 5.00%."

@IULs Rule - read what you said the first time, and then what you just quoted FGL on. Compliance would have a heyday with that. No thanks on the appointment. If I ever decided to go into personal production, I’d prefer to get appointed with someone who I can learn from. sjm

@IULs Rule - read what you said the first time, and then what you just quoted FGL on. Compliance would have a heyday with that. No thanks on the appointment. If I ever decided to go into personal production, I’d prefer to get appointed with someone who I can learn from. sjm

Nice try justifying YOUR MISTAKE! My original post was to answer the original question about loan rates.
Ha! Who could you learn from? You think you know everything already. You can't even admit when you're wrong. - "When you're ripe your rotting!"
I can see from your other posts you that you like demeaning others, I doubt anyone would want to work with you.

You are amusing @IULs Rule . While I am not always right, I am not wrong here. You did not use effective communication. It is obvious that I misinterpreted your initial statement, which could have validly been interpreted as I received it. I am open to admitting when I am wrong; even publicly. (i.e. When I suggested that structured annuities were not necessary, and didn't have a place in the U.S. marketplace.) Just ask the others on this thread, and they have probably seen me eat crow at at least ONE point over the past 22+ years. I am a human being. And I certainly do not enjoy demeaning others. My son hung himself because he was bullied. Google me. Humbly...sjm

Back