Best life insurance VA(from home) company?

manifold

Expert
Hi. A few of my fellow agents and I are looking to leave our call center job selling life. We are looking for something that works from home however, we are looking for something like our call center provided:

inbound tv/web/tranfers leads at no cost to besides for a portion of the commission made from each lead. I don't know if such a thing exists. We have each looked at Assurance and Symmetry. From my understanding Symmetry you have to pay for your leads and assurance has mixed reviews. We are comfortable at not taking home the entire commission from each sale as long as the payment plan is reasonable/reserve/charge backs. We all have multiple licenses in states and some have 49.

I don't know if such a thing exists I figured I would reach out to you all for your opinion.

We have a couple of programs that may work for you since you have experience selling by phone.

1. Our VSA program ("Virtual Sales Agent"). Here, you get unlimited leads for free, tech, etc. and make 30% commission. Expectation is to place $25k+/month. https://digitalbga.com/vsa-program/

2. Our normal brokerage program. Here you make the full agent commission, but you are responsible for leads. You can buy leads from us at our cost to generate them (we generate all in house). You get access to our purpose built CRM, a coach working with you daily etc. https://digitalbga.com/brokerage/

We also have a final expense version of both of the above.

Feel free to schedule a call with us here and we can help you determine the best course of action.

https://digitalbga.com/schedule-call/

140 dials looks like as if its cold leads. Is that the case? We are looking for more inbound.

No, not cold calling. It is calling new web leads that just hit our sites. If inbound, you can look at our brokerage program and take inbound live transfers at $25 each (not our leads, but we buy such a volume we have a big discount from the vendor).

Have you looked at a company called northstar?

Yes. Same carrier lumico insurance. Same carrier for Assurance. I don't know much about them or how they work.

No, not cold calling. It is calling new web leads that just hit our sites. If inbound, you can look at our brokerage program and take inbound live transfers at $25 each (not our leads, but we buy such a volume we have a big discount from the vendor).

What is the age range for people who hit your sites? IDK about the other program because we aren't trying to build our own company/clientele or be responsible for chargeback/overhead. Also what is the chargeback of both programs, do you have a 'rolling reserve'. Ideally we just want to take calls and make sales, write good business, collect a cheque and be done with it similar to what we are doing now.

Yes. Same carrier lumico insurance. Same carrier for Assurance. I don't know much about them or how they work.

What is the age range for people who hit your sites? IDK about the other program because we aren't trying to build our own company/clientele or be responsible for chargeback/overhead. Also what is the chargeback of both programs, do you have a 'rolling reserve'. Ideally we just want to take calls and make sales, write good business, collect a cheque and be done with it similar to what we are doing now.

Why are you leaving what you have now?

What do you bring?

Back