Best life insurance VA(from home) company?

Because they changed everything and we make a lot less now. Its not just us leaving a quarter or more of the company will be leaving.

Always have an Exfil. Better to have it and not need it ..

Good reason to always have a 'Well, kiss my ass' plan.

Does not sound like you care about owning the Bob or renewals. If I was a lot younger and knew what I know now I would be talking to you and people like you. A group to build my BoB. Without having to go through the sham of recruiting.

Always have an Exfil. Better to have it and not need it ..

Good reason to always have a 'Well, kiss my ass' plan.

Does not sound like you care about owning the Bob or renewals. If I was a lot younger and knew what I know now I would be talking to you and people like you. A group to build my BoB. Without having to go through the sham of recruiting.
Yes. It's very upsetting to us because we have made the company a great deal of money. The company policies at the time we were happy with. We are still shocked by it. I speak to a number of agents daily we are looking for a new opportunity but sadly in our city its this and one other company only do Telesales insurance that isn't Cold Calling. The other company is an hours drive.

Yes. It's very upsetting to us because we have made the company a great deal of money. The company policies at the time we were happy with. We are still shocked by it. I speak to a number of agents daily we are looking for a new opportunity but sadly in our city its this and one other company only do Telesales insurance that isn't Cold Calling. The other company is an hours drive.

Dude! Telesales! You could live in Afghanistan and make sales.

Dude! Telesales! You could live in Afghanistan and make sales.

Aside from timezone. I know right. but looking for a company that's inbound and we don't have to pay for leads. As long as the commission structure is reasonable. We're game.

Aside from timezone. I know right. but looking for a company that's inbound and we don't have to pay for leads. As long as the commission structure is reasonable. We're game.

No risk, so of course much lower comp. Since you have no risk, lapses and non takes will be higher.

However, you could build renewal and inventory.

You are just closers.

Last edited:
I had a good buddy that used to be a part of this remote agent program through eFinancial. Link to program: Warm Transfers - eIndependent - eFinancial. They provide warm transfer leads at a discounted price and a back office team to help with underwriting. She liked the carrier/product offerings and the flexibility to take leads at her convenience.

Back