Best phone sales script in the world

Crazy idea....

I started something different lately. Since I'm moving away from Health and farther toward Life products, I started working my "natural market" just like the captives want you to. I started talking to relatives around me, going to see them, doing a little survey, telling them that I would like to be their agent should they need to do anything with insurance, including life, health, etc...

I also started knocking on doors for FE during the day (when it's not too brutally hot outside). Every now and again I get *some* interest. After breaking the ice at the door, I tell them who I am and that I would like the opportunity to give them a free Financial Analysis. They are not obligated to buy anything, but I remind them that if/when they do decide to get started on their plan, I'd like to be their agent.

Got a huge list to call just from family referrals and a few appointments from door knocking. If I could go through life without ever buying another internet lead, I will. I'll be getting into some mailers at some point too.

Always selling, ALWAYS prospecting.

Hi this is ______ with ________________ insurance. The reason for my call is I'm getting back with you in regards to your finding a lower priced supplement. (you were shopping around on the internet.) Did you find anything because you know; you made a smart decision to shop around because not all insurance companies are priced the same. Let me ask you, if I can save you some money, In your opinion, do you feel thats something you would be interested in?

Last edited:
I have a new employee that just asked me for a script to use when following up on internet leads. We sell mostly home and auto insurance and I would appreciate any scripts you use. If you have one that works for you please post it here or PM me.
Easy enough just go online and request a quote for home or auto and wait for the phone to ring and record the conversation. After the 50th call you should have a couple of good scripts to choose from.
Kevin

I'm in a call center and I heard a guy say "Ma'am, do you have any cookies baking in the oven right now?" NO Well good because I'm going to save you alot of money but its going to take at least 15 minutes.. I laughed so hard.. but it worked. Don't forget that its people that you are talking to not robots.

This is what you say:

"Mr. _________, I'm going to sell you some insurance today and there are two things you can do about it, nothing and like it."

Just kidding.

Opening with a quick hello and a humerous remark cant hurt. I send intro letters with lottery tickets then call and tell them that if they won we need to have a conversation.

Keep it light and know that you are never going to do better than 10 to 15% of those that answer.

I get straight down to business when I call, unless they ask how im doing, I get straight to the point..

they know I dont care how they r doing and thats ok....also, this depends on the area ur calling, call any country area u might have to pull out a "howdy darlin'" b4 u jump into your pitch.

This is what you say:

"Mr. _________, I'm going to sell you some insurance today and there are two things you can do about it, nothing and like it."

Just kidding.

Opening with a quick hello and a humerous remark cant hurt. I send intro letters with lottery tickets then call and tell them that if they won we need to have a conversation.

Keep it light and know that you are never going to do better than 10 to 15% of those that answer.

That was a great idea, lottery tickets!

Back