Best Phone to Use?

I watched the video for salesdialer, and am very interested in getting that. I have a computer, internet access and a cell phone. I can use the cell phone for that? I've got unlimited everything on the cell phone, so I'm not worried about minutes. Well, I"m going to have to check on that, I'm not sure if that translates to land lines, now that I think about it. Hmmmm..... I could get a land line if I needed to, but I'd rather not if I can help it.

What's the best set up for salesdialer?

I wouldn't even use a phone, just a headset and the computer. The headset is like $16 at radio shack for a cheap one and you can always get a better one down the road if you end up really liking it.

I wouldn't even use a phone, just a headset and the computer. The headset is like $16 at radio shack for a cheap one and you can always get a better one down the road if you end up really liking it.

How do you not use a phone line? Forgive me, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff. You can hook the headset up, and have the computer dial the numbers? what shows up on the other end, for the clients, as a number or info on caller id?

How do you not use a phone line? Forgive me, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff. You can hook the headset up, and have the computer dial the numbers? what shows up on the other end, for the clients, as a number or info on caller id?

The salesdialers service is the phone line. The number that will broadcast on the caller ID is whatever number you tell it too. SalesDialers handles everything.

The salesdialers service is the phone line. The number that will broadcast on the caller ID is whatever number you tell it too. SalesDialers handles everything.
wow, ok. Definitely a good deal then. And if I buy the list from you, you get it to me in the format that salesdialer uses, right?

wow, ok. Definitely a good deal then. And if I buy the list from you, you get it to me in the format that salesdialer uses, right?

Sure thing, it comes in a csv format that will load into just about anything including the salesdialers system.

Latest posts

Back