Is cold prospecting dead to most agents/agencies?

Miracle that Newman walked out of the hospital yesterday..

I thought we were going to wake to news that he passed away. I love the sport, and I'll tell you I like to see them mix it up a bit and crunch a fender here and there. But no way we need to lose anymore after #3 :cry:

I thought we were going to wake to news that he passed away. I love the sport, and I'll tell you I like to see them mix it up a bit and crunch a fender here and there. But no way we need to lose anymore after #3 :cry:
DE was the last Nascar race fatality.. 19 years without one.. I think that is a record..

Not only is cold calling dead, but calling in general is about to be.

Prospects hate getting bombarded w calls, and technology is magic.

The marketplace will find a way to replace every agent still using the phone as a primary prospecting tool for first conversations.

I know we're working on it. Good luck to all :)

Miracle that Newman walked out of the hospital yesterday..

Had an opportunity a few years ago to visit the Brickyards, Gasoline Alley, etc. Also had an opportunity to meet one of the drivers. Carrier I worked for at the time was one of his sponsors.

What surprised me was how small the Indy cars are. The cockpit is tight. Drivers feet are over the front axle

How they walk away from accidents is amazing. Most of the drivers are under 5' 9" and 150 lbs. Almost like horse jockeys.

Indy cars completely different from other race cars.

The marketplace will find a way to replace every agent still using the phone as a primary prospecting tool for first conversations.

I agree that making initial contact by telephone is getting less and less efficient. However, this thread, as framed by the OP, is specifically about making the door the primary prospecting tool for the initial conversation.

people using lists to cold knock prospects.

Back