Best PPC Platform for Insurance Websites

Are you working with individual agents or agency's ?

I mean growth objectives and all this stuff for an individual agent is getting way too complicated in my opinion.

What the agent wants to know from you is what kind of ROI can you provide them. Not all the hypothetical stuff about growth. Again if you are talking about some large agency, then maybe.

Why is that ?

I have done both. Not following you.

It's breaking down the numbers to your business, considering additional factors particular to your agency, & then creating a plan based on those objectives.

Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it doesn't.

Regardless, like someone said earlier, most agents/brokers simply don't care to hear all of that. They want to know "how many leads does that get me?" This is a red flag for us. Chances are we won't be able to add value in these instances.

Regardless, like someone said earlier, most agents/brokers simply don't care to hear all of that. They want to know "how many leads does that get me?" This is a red flag for us. Chances are we won't be able to add value in these instances.

If hearing how many leads does that get me is a red flag, you are on the wrong forum. Most independent agents work leads. I am struggling to see where you add any value but to yourself here. No offense just being straightforward.

If hearing how many leads does that get me is a red flag, you are on the wrong forum. Most independent agents work leads. I am struggling to see where you add any value but to yourself here. No offense just being straightforward.

Think of it as the difference between buying a product or a consulting service.

To clarify, think of a prospect who sees insurance as a commodity while failing to see the value of the product outside of price. The conversation isn't likely to move beyond the scope of price. If you don't have the lowest price, it may not be worth taking the time to convincing them to your side.

To address your final point, I'm sorry you feel that way. We'll be adding more value as time passes but as you can see we have ~100 posts.

Think of it as the difference between buying a product or a consulting service.

Except the independent agent need a product, which is leads. Maybe you are consulting with them to show them how to generate leads. There just is some grey area, like is your consulting going to pay off. Will it result in cost effective leads, if so how do we know ?

To clarify, think of a prospect who sees insurance as a commodity while failing to see the value of the product outside of price. The conversation isn't likely to move beyond the scope of price. If you don't have the lowest price, it may not be worth taking the time to convincing them to your side.

I think I see the value in what you are offering. Just don't know if you really deliver the value which should result in cost effective leads. You are selling a concept. Lots of uncertainties as to how you will deliver the value. I think numbers are important here. Your cost, what the will result in as far as leads, etc.

No offense but if you are marketing on an insurance forum, how well is your own marketing working with delivering you leads ?

To address your final point, I'm sorry you feel that way. We'll be adding more value as time passes but as you can see we have ~100 posts.

You can put golden nuggets in even one post. I know I do it all the time in mine. I know others that would disagree though.

Except the independent agent need a product, which is leads. Maybe you are consulting with them to show them how to generate leads. There just is some grey area, like is your consulting going to pay off. Will it result in cost effective leads, if so how do we know ?

I think I see the value in what you are offering. Just don't know if you really deliver the value which should result in cost effective leads. You are selling a concept. Lots of uncertainties as to how you will deliver the value. I think numbers are important here. Your cost, what that will result in as far as leads, etc.

You have teased us quite a bit with the concept. Now for some numbers.

No offense but if you are marketing on an insurance forum, how well is your own marketing working with delivering you leads ?

You can put golden nuggets in even one post. I know I do it all the time in mine. I know others that would disagree though.

I think I see the value in what you are offering. Just don't know if you really deliver the value which should result in cost effective leads. You are selling a concept. Lots of uncertainties as to how you will deliver the value. I think numbers are important here. Your cost, what the will result in as far as leads, etc.

No offense but if you are marketing on an insurance forum, how well is your own marketing working with delivering you leads?

1. This is true in most instances, but some simply don't.
And you'll know by looking at our/your digital advertising performance.

2. This is true again. This is why we can't and won't really go into detail in the forum. These conversations require context in order to make it all make sense. Throwing out arbitrary numbers is something we aren't in the business of doing.

3. Once again, see #1 and past posts. Our intentions aren't to use the forum for BD. We're here to have fun, join the conversation, and add value as we can.

4. We do! Check out other posts we've contributed to.

1. This is true in most instances, but some simply don't.
And you'll know by looking at our/your digital advertising performance.

2. This is true again. This is why we can't and won't really go into detail in the forum. These conversations require context in order to make it all make sense. Throwing out arbitrary numbers is something we aren't in the business of doing.

3. Once again, see #1 and past posts. Our intentions aren't to use the forum for BD. We're here to have fun, join the conversation, and add value as we can.

4. We do! Check out other posts we've contributed to.

I never put any numbers in my post, not sure which questions you are answering with your 1,2,3,4.

And you are a technical guy ?

Last edited:
Back