Best term life company?

10360691_10152844581764010_9034029736571038197_n.png

How many people out there had anything remotely like this forum starting out? For free!

Not I. I would have quickly discovered that at 35% com. level for door to door cancer sells is like committing suicide very very slowly. :laugh:

But... it gave me a fondation second to none.

Today was stopping by a clients house to fix a TA issue (imagine that) and found someone's car keys in the security door. Let myself in and started knocking on doors to find the owner. Son had left the keys in the door. He was wearing his Spiderman outfit. Delivered the keys, smiled and walked down the hallway to get my little old ladies signature.

Decided to go back to the door where I dropped off the lost keys. Took a name, a phone number, address and some other particulars for a future contact. Has a Primeamerica agent working with here at the moment... I can fix that. :spinny:

Those long days in front of cold doors is an education like none other. :GEEK:

Last edited:
I give everyone two term quotes, the cheapest one and the one I recommend. If they want the cheapest one I tell them to go on the internet and order it. Then call me back when they want actual advice.

What is the best hammer?

To broad of a question.

Best for smokers or tookers?
Best conversion options?
Best comp?
Best in your state?
Best for a newbie to write?
Best price?
Best included riders.
Best optional riders?
Best no exam company?
Best face to face company?
Best phone company?
Best A+ company?
Best options in year 31?

Do you have an upline? Do they offer the best? How long have you been selling insurance?

I am sure I sound like an ass. However, my best is derived from my experience and biases.

Give us an idea what He wants.
The one that refuses to strike thumb:)

Back