Best term life company?

Here is the top 5 on the list... A good broker will have a comparative tool for you to use where you just run the rate and let the carriers pick themselves. Over time you develop your favorites... If you need a good broker hit me up and I'll get you in touch with my people.

Logo

TermAccel (eTicket)
Preferred Plus NonTobacco
Age Nearest: 47
$50.26/mth

Logo

OPTerm
Preferred Plus Non-Tobacco
$51.12/mth

Logo

Your Term
$51.98/mth

Logo

Promise Term
Preferred Best No Nicotine Use
$52.71/mth

Logo

AG Select A Term
$53.64/mth
Are those non-med?

I would make sure to understand the conversion options on what you offer as well. Many of the cheapest carriers on the quote engines have limited or poor conversion options. 99% of the time when I explain that to a client, they choose a solid convertible product vs the cheapest they can get.

Thank you for providing some names. Don’t sell much LI. I have been contracted with a few of those companies in the past. I’m in Texas and might need a broker. Could also be a waste of time. I didn’t go over the health questions with the guy.
I’m late to the conversation here. I’m in Texas, too (Dallas area). I agree with everybody else that there’s no best company. But if you only sell life occasionally, I’d recommend that you not get too involved with lots of carriers. Pick one or two for each type of life insurance. AIG is my go to for term on relatively healthy people. Easy app and process, competitive rates. I write them through Level 4 Insurance (on LBJ Freeway in Dallas), who have a great support staff that will give you as much or as little help as you need.
Home - Level Four Insurance Services

I’m late to the conversation here. I’m in Texas, too (Dallas area). I agree with everybody else that there’s no best company. But if you only sell life occasionally, I’d recommend that you not get too involved with lots of carriers. Pick one or two for each type of life insurance. AIG is my go to for term on relatively healthy people. Easy app and process, competitive rates. I write them through Level 4 Insurance (on LBJ Freeway in Dallas), who have a great support staff that will give you as much or as little help as you need.
Home - Level Four Insurance Services

I'll pitch Federal Life once again. May not be the lowest on the block, but again they have great service thus far in my years with them. Front and back office.

The trap of lowest cost I believe is one reason why so many agents fail. Too many options confuse clients and overwhelm agents.

Think about toilet paper for a moment... it has one basic purpose... you don't buy just the cheapest... you'll pay more for softer, and be happy to do so.

We complicate the simple far too often... to justify ourselves or out if ignorance.

My brother recently retired from the State Police. He has a $614K term policy. Because he just turned 55, his premium doubled to $221 a month. At age 60, it converts to a $5K paid up whole life. He was wanting to keep a large amount until both of his kids are in college., which would be age 63.

How much would a $600K 10 year term run (ballpark) for a 55 year old male who has had high cholesterol for 30 years and takes Crestor.

Thanks in advance.

My brother recently retired from the State Police. He has a $614K term policy. Because he just turned 55, his premium doubled to $221 a month. At age 60, it converts to a $5K paid up whole life. He was wanting to keep a large amount until both of his kids are in college., which would be age 63.

How much would a $600K 10 year term run (ballpark) for a 55 year old male who has had high cholesterol for 30 years and takes Crestor.

Thanks in advance.

When you say high, is that without meds? Controlled by meds? Or still high with meds?

Back