Best Websites For Free Photos?

That's where I get 'em if I'm going to use them for something very low traffic - really doesn't matter. If I'm using them for my main website then I'll pay at a stock photo site.

I remember taking a few psych test that asked if stealing a paper clip was the same as stealing a thousand dollars. They were obviously hinting at the answer being "yes - stealing is stealing."

Wrong. It's not. Stealing a paper clip is not the same as stealing a thousand bucks. I'm all over a google photo search for some small blog pic.

I was able to find a site that offered free pics and nothing else required. But the selection was awful.

You're really not going to find it. If such a site existed, web designers and graphic artists would flock to it.

I've done the searches myself. Worse at the sites where everything appears free but when you go to download you find out there's a ton of spyware attached.

Honestly, istockphoto is cheap enough that it's well worth the few bucks. For less than $20 you can get great images and they want nothing in return other than the money.

Back