Beware of SENIOR MARKET SALES

You may unpucker that drawstring. SMS is a great organization. If we stayed away from every FMO where anyone ever bad experience there would be none to go to. There are bad ones, no doubt, but SMS isn't one of them.
I agree with you. I have many contracts with them for years no problems at all. I think agents create a lot of their own problems, not always, but a lot of the time. Agents make many mistakes starting out by not researching, assigning commissions, buying all the sales BS. Bottom line is it is up to you to succeed, no FMO is going to generate your leads for you, retain your customers, it is all on you. They do send lots of emails. I go to the Sales Forum they have in Omaha, will be there next month.

Well make sure you never sign with agent pipeline either. I had the same issue. They ignored my phone calls and emails. As in, they answered one phone call and no one in the company would answer again.
what? I do all my medicare through them, they keep me updated on medicare changes and answer all my phone calls. I've had better experience with them than FE focused fmos lol

what? I do all my medicare through them, they keep me updated on medicare changes and answer all my phone calls. I've had better experience with them than FE focused fmos lol

I only had one Medicare plan with them, Freedom Health. Every year, Freedom requires a separate SNP face to face training around January. You are ONLY notified from your FMO and they have to give you the dates to sign up.

A friend and I were contracted with Agent pipeline and year after year our email to register would never come. We would hear from someone else that the SNP meetings already happened. We’d call AP and then they would send a way outdated email.

Finally we both decided to move our contract with AP. We sent emails, phone calls, voice mails and nothing. They would never respond for months. We finally got them moved by not writing Freedom for 6 months.

Hey, they may work for you but if you burn me once, I’m out. I like working with Premier senior marketing. I’m sure somewhere at some point in time, they have pissed off an agent that will never use them again. It’s the nature of the biz.

I will continue to bash agent pipeline when someone ask about their services.

I only had one Medicare plan with them, Freedom Health. Every year, Freedom requires a separate SNP face to face training around January. You are ONLY notified from your FMO and they have to give you the dates to sign up.

A friend and I were contracted with Agent pipeline and year after year our email to register would never come. We would hear from someone else that the SNP meetings already happened. We’d call AP and then they would send a way outdated email.

Finally we both decided to move our contract with AP. We sent emails, phone calls, voice mails and nothing. They would never respond for months. We finally got them moved by not writing Freedom for 6 months.

Hey, they may work for you but if you burn me once, I’m out. I like working with Premier senior marketing. I’m sure somewhere at some point in time, they have pissed off an agent that will never use them again. It’s the nature of the biz.

I will continue to bash agent pipeline when someone ask about their services.
I feel you on that lol.

Back