Beware of SENIOR MARKET SALES

Wheew how nice--I switched over all my MAPD contracts to SMS Omaha just this year. This makes my drawstring pucker up just a bit. I dont need this kinda aggravation

Well make sure you never sign with agent pipeline either. I had the same issue. They ignored my phone calls and emails. As in, they answered one phone call and no one in the company would answer again.

Ugg that is horrible, I always get emails from them even though I unsubscribe

Well make sure you never sign with agent pipeline either. I had the same issue. They ignored my phone calls and emails. As in, they answered one phone call and no one in the company would answer again.
Yeah--if that happened to me it would get ugly real fast. Mess with my car, mess with my wife, but mess with my money and you mess with your life LOL. And they are close enough for me to drive to. This upsets me

Wheew how nice--I switched over all my MAPD contracts to SMS Omaha just this year. This makes my drawstring pucker up just a bit. I dont need this kinda aggravation
You may unpucker that drawstring. SMS is a great organization. If we stayed away from every FMO where anyone ever bad experience there would be none to go to. There are bad ones, no doubt, but SMS isn't one of them.

I've only had them assign comp when the carrier's rules required it. With all others you're paid by the carrier. I ran into a problem once with a carrier where I was wrongly assessed a violation. I had the proof it was not a valid complaint but the carrier wasn't interested in seeing it. SMS took up my cause, persuaded them to look at the proof, and the violation was withdrawn. I'll take that over leads from an FMO anyday.

Back