Blocking political spam text?

I doubt. They are not subject to DNC rules for a reason, if they blocked them Supreme court would rule blocking political speech. So Trump and Taylor swift are having an affair and Kamala had a sex change are all political speech. Enjoy it. Only 4 weeks left. I feel sorry for folks who live in PA.

I figured that Google already knows everything about me so I switched to their messaging (I'm sure they were probably reading my other message service anyway).

They immediately spam all political texts. It's honestly been great.

I am voting Google for president as a write-in.
Yeah, never get Spam on my Voice number. My TMobile is constant.

Yeah, never get Spam on my Voice number. My TMobile is constant.

I hate all these political texts. I’ve never once clicked on the links, who knows where they go.

I don’t ever get any of it on my Google voice number either.

I realize these texts are protected. But I don’t understand why we don’t have an option to filter texts. I’d love to see iOS have a feature that I could flag/filter texts containing certain words that customize; and those texts would appear in a different area.

Blocked phone numbers still get to the voicemail, but they go directly in the “deleted” section. I’m shocked texts don’t have this yet.

I hate all these political texts. I’ve never once clicked on the links, who knows where they go.

I don’t ever get any of it on my Google voice number either.

I realize these texts are protected. But I don’t understand why we don’t have an option to filter texts. I’d love to see iOS have a feature that I could flag/filter texts containing certain words that customize; and those texts would appear in a different area.

Blocked phone numbers still get to the voicemail, but they go directly in the “deleted” section. I’m shocked texts don’t have this yet.
Texting apps are a huge segment of the market that is untapped.

If you're in a group chat not paying attention, now you have 85 messages. I want an immediate AI summary of what happened. I don't want to read through all of that bullshit.

Or, you have some a-hole that keeps texting you nonsense (I have a good friend whose ex-husband does that to her) but you need certain pieces of information from the text (like when to pick up your kid). That should be able to be summarized as well. Something to cut the garbage but get to the important stuff.

I hope that doesn't happen on this forum b/c most of my stuff will be deleted but I would still love to have that automation on text.

The tech is there. Someone just has to make it.

Back