Blocking political spam text?

I get political texts, salutation is often "Hi Maria, . . ." No idea where that came from, but they are always asking me to support some left wing cause.

Verizon allows me to label it as spam and block the number.

They never call again using that number, but they can still get through with another. Sometimes it is a spoofed local number, sometimes a toll free.

I like to think I don't get as many texts as normal by blocking but can't really say for certain.

I get political texts, salutation is often "Hi Maria, . . ." No idea where that came from, but they are always asking me to support some left wing cause.

They never call again using that number, but they can still get through with another. Sometimes it is a spoofed local number, sometimes a toll free.

I like to think I don't get as many texts as normal by blocking but can't really say for certain.
Maria is probably the person that had your number before you got it.

I get them too. Sometimes I reply stop and that usually works. But most of the time I reply just to hack on them. I'll ask if they will swing by and put a campaign sign in my yard. They love that crap.

Then I give them a friend's address.

BTW. I think I look up your address so I'm ready for the next one.

Maria is probably the person that had your number before you got it.

I have had this number for 30 years

Somehow I got on the D mailing list. I get Kommie material several times a week along with the local/state D candidates.

They go right in recycle.

Giant postcard in the mail this week talking about crime in Atlanta spreading to the suburbs. But if I vote for Kam she will eliminate crime.

You mean like she did in Kali?

Yeah, right.

as I understand it, those text messages cost about a nickel per text.

At least you can sleep happy knowing the dems are wasting their money on you!

Back