Blog site recommendation

loudee

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I want to start a blog and would like a recommendation on which blog site to use. I think blog will help push me along with my goals.

Lou

I want to start a blog and would like a recommendation on which blog site to use. I think blog will help push me along with my goals.

Lou
My web guy tells me that the best place for the blog itself is on your own website. Take a look at my California site and see what you think.

Rick

My web guy tells me that the best place for the blog itself is on your own website. Take a look at my California site and see what you think.

Rick

Rick,

My main concern about blogging on my site is the content. I plan on talking about the agent side of things(i.e. leads, commissions, cold calling etc.) as compared to consumer info. I don't think a client will want to read that I just made $xxxx off the policy I just sold them. What's your opinion of this?

Lou

Rick,

My main concern about blogging on my site is the content. I plan on talking about the agent side of things(i.e. leads, commissions, cold calling etc.) as compared to consumer info. I don't think a client will want to read that I just made off the policy I just sold them. What's your opinion of this?

Lou
If you are trying to recruit agents, then why do you care what a client thinks?

If you are trying to gain clients, why would you blog about leads, etc?

Rick

If you are trying to recruit agents, then why do you care what a client thinks?

If you are trying to gain clients, why would you blog about leads, etc?

Rick

No recruiting here that's for sure:) This is more or less a blog to motivate myself and perhaps share the ups and downs of this business with newbies like myself

Lou

No recruiting here that's for sure:) This is more or less a blog to motivate myself and perhaps share the ups and downs of this business with newbies like myself

Lou
I'm no expert on internet marketing, but I think I'd rather put the effort into driving prospects to my site by using the blog. You don't need to post motivational "speeches." You can post all the motivation you want right here on this forum.

Again, only my opinion. Generating new sales is the best motivation I can think of.

Rick

Back