Boston Leads Nation in Wait Time to See Md's.

Get a load of these wait times to see a physician: Boston Leads Nation in Physician Wait Times - www.healthleadersmedia.com

There is not a Brit or Canadian who would not willingly trade their six month to a year waiting times (more if you actually need work done).

True, in China the waiting times are less. If you call and say that you are not feeling well and think that you might be having a heart attack you can come right down and get some capsules of powdered duck foot that day. This, of couse, keeps China's waiting times low.

There is not a Brit or Canadian who would not willingly trade their six month to a year waiting times (more if you actually need work done).

You know that how? When was the last time you went to the UK and talked to anyone about their system? You live near Canada... but have you ever been there? As usual you don't know what you don't know.

The reason wait times are long is because doctors won't accept Medicaid. But what if they were forced to? What if that was the only payment game in town?

You say no one would be doctors? Well, in my world we'd train doctors... for free and give them tax-free status. The system can be fixed, but conservatives like you don't WANT to fix it because you are making a fortune off of it currently.

And even IF the wait times are long in Boston... at least they get to SEE doctors. In your world you would just let them die... so long as you can make your six-figure income from the current financing system.

You (collectively) conservatives are the epitome of selfishness and a paragon of ignorance.

In every civilized country in the world healthcare is a right, like education, not a privilege. Only American right-wing conservatives disagree with that paradigm. Have you noticed there are fewer and fewer of you... any you are mostly in rural areas, mostly in the old Confederacy (whose values you still admire and believe in. How many of you would secede and set up a white-only society of Alabama circa 1958? I have no doubt that Winter and Paradigm would lead THAT movement and that 90% of the agents on this board would follow them.)

How many of you would secede and set up a white-only society of Alabama circa 1958? I have no doubt that Winter and Paradigm would lead THAT movement and that 90% of the agents on this board would follow them.)

No, but I would pass a law requiring you guys in San Francisco to have your pants on when you are out in public. However, I am sure that you would argue that you have a right to that as well.

No, but I would pass a law requiring you guys in San Francisco to have your pants on when you are out in public. However, I am sure that you would argue that you have a right to that as well.

You are that puritanical that you really care if someone walks around naked? What are you going to see that is going to upset or disgust you?

Oh yeah, it's the children. Somehow you are fine with them engaging in the brutal sport of hunting, but the sight of a naked body revolts you.

Well, when all you have is a 10th grade education and you come from holy-roller religious stock, I suppose we shouldn't expect much else.

I read that gays can marry in youir state now? That's got to rock your world!

Sorry Winter but Alabama of 1958 is not coming back anytime soon, no matter how much you and your people wish for it.

You are that puritanical that you really care if someone walks around naked? What are you going to see that is going to upset or disgust you?

Oh yeah, it's the children. Somehow you are fine with them engaging in the brutal sport of hunting, but the sight of a naked body revolts you.

Well, when all you have is a 10th grade education and you come from holy-roller religious stock, I suppose we shouldn't expect much else.

Sorry Winter but Alabama of 1958 is not coming back anytime soon, no matter how much you and your people wish for it.

The entire city of San Francisco should be placed under martial law. You are already supported by the federal government as it is so it would not be that big a leap. Those who dont want to live there under martial law should be given the option of leaving and going to Cuba. It would be sort of like the Mariella (sp) boat lift from Cuba in reverse where Cuba unloaded all their perverts, criminals, and insane on us when we allowed a limited immigration. We could give them back some and then call it even.

In all fairness, Al does not live in or near SF. He is is Sacramento area.

Interestingly, Sacramento County is one of several CA counties (Ventura and Contra Costa being the latest) to close off all non-emergency care to illegal aliens and the indigent. Only emergency care is available in those counties, with other counties to follow soon.

Last edited:

I really don't think you'll find anyone more socially liberal than I am. However I don't want to see public displays of sex (as you defended a couple of years ago at the gay pride festival). I also don't need to see people walking naked down the street. This doesn't make me a prude.

I am in favor of abortion as it is a woman's right to choose but am opposed to Roe v Wade on constitutional grounds. Doesn't make me a right wing wacko, does it?

The idea of shooting an animal turns my stomach but I do eat meat. I get the hypocracy. However, I own a gun and joined the NRA.

I graduated from UCLA so that gives me a little more than a 10th grade education but am opposed to many social programs.

Barry Goldwater is a hero mine yet he opposed the civil rights act because he did not believe that the goverment can mandate equality.

The civil war was illegal and certainly not to end slavery. The souith had a right to secede and Lincoln should have let them As far as slavery, it was ending on its own because it was no longer profitable for the white slaveowners.

Never been to Alabama yet I agree with much of what Winter has to say.

Oh yeah, I'm an atheist an believe religion is the root of most evil.

So, does that make me a right wing wacko, a left wing nut, or a thinking person?

Rick

The idea of shooting an animal turns my stomach but I do eat meat. I get the hypocracy.
Rick

This reminds me of something very interesting. Rodney Coronado, eco-terrorist, animal rights wacko and strict vegan (as well as a fire-bomber wanted in at least 2 other countries) stated that while he was hiding out on an indian reservation in AZ, he had to eat meat in order to survive. Now this is a strict vegan who thinks vegetarians are not worthy.

Guess it's all relative. I don't hunt either, but also eat meat. If it's hypocritical, it can't be more hypocritical than an avowed vegan animal rights terrorist downing a deer for dinner.

Back