Bright Idea Dental

insuranceguy088

Anyone have any information about how to go about getting contracted to sell these policies? Apparently they use the Dentemax Plus PPO Network?

And how long have you worked there?

Rick
Interesting that you ask that question, but the quick answer is "I don't work there". I simply answered a question with some information.

Tell us: are YOU recruiting? I guess that's OK, huh? Hypocrite much?

Can't see the Bright $1500 plan is any better than CUL and CUL gives the option of using the pool of money for hearing and vision as well as dental..
I've been off this forum for a long time but it sure seems to me that most of these replies are designed to dog perceived competition. Not real helpful, people.
Let's review, shall we? The question was asked how to contract with a company and the only one that answered the question was me.
If you want to start a thread dogging the competition, then go wild.

I've been off this forum for a long time but it sure seems to me that most of these replies are designed to dog perceived competition. Not real helpful, people.
Let's review, shall we? The question was asked how to contract with a company and the only one that answered the question was me.
If you want to start a thread dogging the competition, then go wild.
You think much too highly of yourself. Never considered you or anyone else competition. The only competition I have is myself. I don't recruit so we certainly aren't competing in that area. All I did was voice an opinion on products. Sounds as if you might be a little frightened by an unbiased comparison.

Interesting that you ask that question, but the quick answer is "I don't work there". I simply answered a question with some information.

Tell us: are YOU recruiting? I guess that's OK, huh? Hypocrite much?
Your first 2 posts certainly sounds like you work there. Just want full disclosure.

Sorry of you were offended. A-hole much?

Rick

Hello Insurance Guy:

I have the answer for you ! go to www.ftcfinancialoptions.com for all your Bright Idea Dental answers and contracting info. I am an independent contracted National MGA and Agent Recruiter for Bright Idea Dental. My search for a great dental insurance plan has been a little longer than yours; 27 years! And this program is absolutely the best in the country. And we are offering MGA contracts to all agents!

www.ftcfinancialoptions.com
What makes it the "best in the country" ?

Back