Brightway vs Goosehead - Franchise Agency Opportunities

Hey fellas, I’m a goosehead agent I happened to come across this thread. There’s a lot misinformation floating around. I’m not here to argue ill just tell y’all the honest truth.

I’d contact a recruiter and go to a discovery day before you make a decision to go to bright way. Our technology itself is worth a look at.

HMU with questions. I’ll clarify

Hey fellas, I’m a goosehead agent I happened to come across this thread. There’s a lot misinformation floating around. I’m not here to argue ill just tell y’all the honest truth.

I’d contact a recruiter and go to a discovery day before you make a decision to go to bright way. Our technology itself is worth a look at.

You should just open a new thread.

Actually information coming from an Agent carries more weight than a recruiter. Feel free to share.

Last edited:
There are companies that specifically hire and train VA's for insurance service work. I know several agents who are producing 100k a month in premium and have zero in house staff. They use only VA's. Franchise contracts sound great upfront until you have a 5 million dollar book and are giving away 50%. I started from scratch over 6 years ago and although it was less than enjoyable, I couldn't imagine giving up 50% right now. My only regret is not knowing about VA's before I started hiring in house staff.

Just my two cents

So I used this forum to help me decide between Brightway and Goosehead. I promised myself I would write a review, so here I am now. So I bought a Goosehead in Virginia and there was a lot of work that went into it however everything has been absolutely amazing. My service team handles everything, my carriers are the best and financially I’ve already made over what I put into the company in just the last two months. My recruiters name was Claudia and she was literally the biggest sweetheart and still follows up with me weekly. She knows the ins and outs of the company and went over everything with Brightway unfortunately just said to call back and send me a simple PDF. This set the whole stage for everything that would come. The management has been amazing, they take ideas and dreams we all have and actually implement things. Technology, no one comes close. The information I have at my fingertips allow me to do things that no one else can or could even dream of. My wife was hesitant at first however after me knocking it out of the park last month my wife is literally Goosehead’s biggest fan. I do work a lot of hrs usually 8-7 maybe 8 depending on clients but that’s just because early mornings and evenings are generally when the clients are available. I have a mentor who’s the top agent at GH who is now teaching me the ins and outs to help me get all my work done during normal business hrs. Honestly this has changed my life and I can’t even begin to say how happy I am here and I have never before felt so happy with where I was in life and what tomorrow will bring. If you are thinking about these two companies I don’t know too much about Brightway since the lady didn’t really give me the time of day but I promise, you will not go wrong with Goosehead.

@marindependent I posted with my old account when I was doing research last year. But I couldn’t remember my password so I just made a new account. Honestly I liked a lot about Brightway but a friend of mine owns a State Farm and he had me meet up with his best friend who owned a GH and I was sold after that.

Got it - thank you. With respect to everyone on this community. I trust members more when: 1. They have photo or an Avatar and 2. They have been members for a while and posted more rather than less.

But that explains it.
Thanks for the response. Sounds like you made a great choice.

Back