Brokers Working in Their Own Best Interest

That's it! I'm taking you to large claims court!

Oh Sh#t, I'm screwed!

I got your email. Sorry, I can't lend you the $50 for the filing fee.

Rick

Ha, can't touch me now, foo' :jiggy:

It's ok. I just found out I could sell my renewal stream for $275! I knew the last 10 years of prospecting would pay off sooner or later...

Uh oh...:wideeyed:
Wait a darn minute. Could you really be that crabby that you would waste money that could be set aside for your childrens' futures on something that has no chance of going anywhere???

No, nobody could be that stupid. I mean, good lard, that would be STUPID. Only a loser would do such a thing. Ok, that's a relief. :laugh:

Oh Sh#t, I'm screwed!

Ha, can't touch me now, foo' :jiggy:

Uh oh...:wideeyed:
Wait a darn minute. Could you really be that crabby that you would waste money that could be set aside for your childrens' futures on something that has no chance of going anywhere???

No, nobody could be that stupid. I mean, good lard, that would be STUPID. Only a loser would do such a thing. Ok, that's a relief. :laugh:
I guess if I didn't have an insurance license anymore and was pissed at life or just a plain ol loser with no future I probably would take you to court. Winner would buy drinks after words though....:laugh:

I guess if I didn't have an insurance license anymore and was pissed at life or just a plain ol loser with no future I probably would take you to court. Winner would buy drinks after words though....:laugh:

Good thing you ain't a plain ole loser with no future (despite what Rick says), because I'm too busy writting insurance apps to deal with mentally challenged people pretending to file lawsuits.
Of course, with the added element of drinks involved, maybe we could do a baby lawsuit? I'm always up for drinks!! :twitchy:

Back