Business Cards

joshInagent

Expert
Anyone have any suggestions for business cards, such as friendly design and where to purchase them for an affordable price but still getting quality work.

Does anyone put anything unique on their card that may set them apart? And does it work?

I think it is important to have your phone number on a business card.

Try Vistaprint.com .. you can generally get 250 business cards for $10

Anyone have any suggestions for business cards, such as friendly design and where to purchase them for an affordable price but still getting quality work.

Does anyone put anything unique on their card that may set them apart? And does it work?

If your cards are basic, any of the online printers are ok... but if you plan to have artwork or a picture, 123Print.com and UPrint.com are reviewed better than Vista Print. Also, Vista Print cards are a shade smaller than the standard 2x3.5.

I just ordered cards from Vista Print with full color gloss, and the cards came thinner than I thought (14pt versus 16pt) and the color was way off. I asked for a refund, which they gave with no problem.

The option of finding a local printer is a good one too. That's what I did, and though the rate was a little higher, there was no shipping, I could immediately see what I was getting, and the turn-around was 2 days. And I'm having coffee with the owner next week.

Thanks, I'm a bit novice right now so any help is very appreciated. I'll definitely look into all the options and try to see what fits my needs and my budget best.

The heart of my concern was brought about a couple weeks back. I was out on an appointment and the prospective buyer had seen an agent a couple weeks before me. They had left their business card with them and when I sat down with them they showed the card to me. All I will say is that the business card looked so bad that it caused me to start this thread, and on top of that the information on the card was confusing.

So pretty much does keep it simple stupid sound about right? I want to get it right the first time.

Back