Call recording app for Android that works

Mxracer383

I just realized the app I've been paying for to record all my calls (Cube ACR) hasn't recorded jack since I started using it. I use a bluetooth headset and I think that is the problem.

What is everyone using to record calls?

I'd like to see some reviews of the phone systems folks put in place last year now that they've had time to use them. LinkLive does not seem to work well.

I just realized the app I've been paying for to record all my calls (Cube ACR) hasn't recorded jack since I started using it. I use a bluetooth headset and I think that is the problem.

What is everyone using to record calls?

Android doesn't allow two-sided call recording, so the app blocks the other person's audio on the call.

You will need to use a voip. I hear grasshopper is good and will record calls.

Android doesn't allow two-sided call recording, so the app blocks the other person's audio on the call.

You will need to use a voip. I hear grasshopper is good and will record calls.
Don't know grasshopper but 8x8. records everything I need. Android cell, tablet, laptop and desktop. More recordings than I'll ever need since I'm not gonna record that crap anyway.

Don't know grasshopper but 8x8. records everything I need. Android cell, tablet, laptop and desktop. More recordings than I'll ever need since I'm not gonna record that crap anyway.

8x8 work? Is it a VOIP? I need something that will not force me to use a different number or have to port it somewhere else.

CUBE works recording both on my Unitel 888 number which rings on my Android..It also records both on Whatsapp.discovered this by accident on a personal call.

Not much help probably but that's what I use on my Android and it works just fine. Cube ACR. I haven't tried it with bluetooth. It just automatically records. I have noticed though some times its hard to hear when I play it back, but if there was a complaint the audio would be good enough

It records both sides. Might be your bluetooth gadget that's the problem. Or possible the your phone, or something with the settings.

Back