Call recording app for Android that works

Not much help probably but that's what I use on my Android and it works just fine. Cube ACR. I haven't tried it with bluetooth. It just automatically records. I have noticed though some times its hard to hear when I play it back, but if there was a complaint the audio would be good enough

It records both sides. Might be your bluetooth gadget that's the problem. Or possible the your phone, or something with the settings.

Cube has just stopped working altogether and uninstalling it and reinstalling it does not fix it.

I can confirm other agents I know are having issues with bluetooth. Just frustrating that there isn't an easy solution.

Cube has just stopped working altogether and uninstalling it and reinstalling it does not fix it.

I can confirm other agents I know are having issues with bluetooth. Just frustrating that there isn't an easy solution.

hmmm that happened once before and i thought it was my old phone. I got new phone reinstalled and it had a 2nd part to download and it works. Been using it all day today. It was tricky. Do you see two "apps" on your phone. Both need to be there.

8x8 work? Is it a VOIP? I need something that will not force me to use a different number or have to port it somewhere else.
8x8 is VoIP. I have three numbers on my plan. Business line,fax and one I'm not currently using. I pay around forty a month.

When someone calls me it rings everywhere. Desk, computers and cell. I don't have to forward anything.

Hey! If you're on the lookout for a good call recording app for Android, I recommend trying out ACR Call Recorder or Cube Call Recorder. They're user-friendly and reliable. Also, while we're on the topic, have you thought about personalizing your voicemail greetings? It can make a big difference!

Last edited:
I wonder when NABIP is finally gonna lean on CMS to end this goofy call recording nonsense for independent agents. It really needs to be brought up and addressed again. We aren't "third party marketing organizations" (even though they technically have us listed as such), and we aren't causing the issues, call centers are. Enough time and discovery has passed and happened for them to understand this.

Really is the best way when encountering the collective 15-IQ-policies of CMS. Everything is in-person and by text here. I'm not bugging my clients and storing a city's-worth of calls every single year. It's absolutely f**king asinine.
I

I gave up again. Was quite proud of myself a few months ago for getting recordings

Well the one above that worked for me for a mere few months took another shit. ACR CUBE. it was good until it wasnt twice now.

I give up again for now. maybe I'll get something else, maybe I won't

Back