Calling Data for Cold-calling

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone know of a reliable data company that sells one-time data for calling senior prospects? Was using Salesdatapro but here recently they've done away with one-time purchases and have gone to $50 monthly minimum premium. I only use 20-25,000 names or so each month, so before I would purchase 200,000 records which would last me 8 months or so. Now I would have to spend 8X what I was spending before.

Anyone know of a reliable data company that sells one-time data for calling senior prospects? Was using Salesdatapro but here recently they've done away with one-time purchases and have gone to $50 monthly minimum premium. I only use 20-25,000 names or so each month, so before I would purchase 200,000 records which would last me 8 months or so. Now I would have to spend 8X what I was spending before.
Unlimited Mailing Lists
No contract. $50 a month.

You should contact LRG, especially if it’s a “1 time” purchase.

Lead Research Group | Lead Research Group

Back