Calling Vs Doorknocking

Vanquish,
Yep, I'm going to order that movie " Earthworm Tractors "

I cant begin to tell you how many guys failed as D2D salesmen when I worked for Comcast selling D2D. Why? Because of that mindset that they are a beggar-salesman...

Here is what helped me a lot.

#1) I became an expert on my product line and competitors. This gave me confidence!

#2) When I knocked on the door my mindset was this: I'm here to give you the best value for your hard earned dollar.

#3) Work hard, stay optimistic and do whats right for the customer not your commissions.

Al, sometimes people doing cold calling or D2D do have something which may be worth of your attention. I would not knock your door for more than 2 times and leave if nobody answers. I do respect your privacy provided I KNOW that you really don't want to see any offers.
When I knock your door I feel more like a beggar-salesman rather than an entitled invader and destroyer. All I need is to deliver your 10-15 sec message I believe is important to you. Because if I knew that it is not important, I would not be wasting my time.

Personally, I just don't like the fact of Al3 bashing other people's religious beliefs. Whether you agree or disagree with his beliefs, your true character, insecurity and unhappiness are cleary shown through your posts.

:err:

Back