Can Anyone Tell Me About USA Benefits Group

TexasSusan

I have listened to the US Benefits Group sales presentation. Does anyone know if the money invested is worth it. Is this company well known?

Stay away from USA Benefits Group which is owned and run by a Don Duryea. They claim you are an independent agent and you are until you try to leave. They won't release you from your carrier contracts if you want to move your practice to another GA.

Everyone I have ever spoken to said that you own your own book of business there. The only time you might have a problem is if you have written business that is still out there and until everything clears underwriting they will make you wait before being released. That is normal. I have only been here about six months but that is what I was told and I have no reason to doubt it. Otherwise my friends that work here have all had good things to say about Don Duryea and so do I. I use their platform and all the agents that use the on-line platform do very well. I have never made more money selling insurance than I have here so far. The support they give you is amazing and so is there system overall.

----------

I have listened to the US Benefits Group sales presentation. Does anyone know if the money invested is worth it. Is this company well known?

I have only been here about six months but I really have enjoyed it so far. My friends that work here have all had good things to say about Don Duryea (the president) and so do I. My friends have been here for years and they all like it here. I use the on-line platform and all the agents that use the on-line platform seem to do very well. I have never made more money selling insurance than I have here so far. The support they give you is amazing and so is there system overall. I would give them a great rating so far with me.

Back