Can Football Increase Your Sales???

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
I think so. I have been buying personalized NFL schedules for about 10 years now (see below). I routinely give them to clients, suspects and prospects (mostly through the mail).

This week, I was contacted by someone who had my schedule from 2004 and wanted another quote and a new schedule. I ended up writing the app (Anthem HSA) and of course sending him a current schedule.

You can buy about 500 schedules for under $200. I will bet you that you'll generate at least one extra sale per year from someone who held onto it.

Click on the link or I'll cut your liver out. And no...I don't own stock am not affiliated with Positive Promotions Inc.

And now that I have provided a valuable tip, I expect someone to find me a lead company that does not use EHEALTH.

http://www.positivepromotions.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_MS-15

I use custom printed N.O. Saints schedules to send to clients and prospects. Gets people really pumped up. I also use the custom printed M & M's as thank you gifts to clients. They are a neat gift to clients. You can see them at www.mymms.com/business .

Ever since Romo fumbled the snap, Dallas does not have a football team!

As for the Saints...your Coach is a Miami grad...just like me! So is your Strength Coach. Colston will lead you guys again!

I really like this idea! I'm from Ohio, too, and am thinking about doing the OSU schedule on a refrigerator magnet with my contact info.

Question, and not to sound like Debbie Downer, but . . . when producing your own, is it legal to use the team's marks? Or, do you just put the schedule, name of the team, etc. in their colors and not use the trademarked logo?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know. I have never done one myself...I have always ordered from Positive Promotions.

But I imagine there are trademark and licensing issues you should probably check out. Of course, I would think that putting the OSU helmet on some things would not be a problem. That's just a guess though.

Back