Cancelled Policy, Now Has Breast Cancer!

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
I sold a lady a year ago a RNA policy. Unfortunately she cancelled a month later. I just got off the phone with her to see if she was ready to restart her policy. She tells me "I was just diagnosed with Cancer".
Hard to feel sorry, but at same time I do.

I sold a lady a year ago a RNA policy. Unfortunately she cancelled a month later. I just got off the phone with her to see if she was ready to restart her policy. She tells me "I was just diagnosed with Cancer".

Classic example of why I tell people that it's not their money that buys life insurance - it's their health that buys it.

Just happens in this business. The fE market is driven by the procrastinators. Sometimes even after they finally decide to do something their natural instincts take over and they again procrastinate.

I was calling for appointments today and called a fellow that had been putting me off. Kept telling he was interested but just not right now. I usually throw those away but he always asked me to call back.

I got his daughter today. She said the guy died 2 weeks ago.

Just happens in this business. The fE market is driven by the procrastinators. Sometimes even after they finally decide to do something their natural instincts take over and they again procrastinate.

I was calling for appointments today and called a fellow that had been putting me off. Kept telling he was interested but just not right now. I usually throw those away but he always asked me to call back.

I haven't been at this that long and I'm a little surprised already had this happen a few times! Sold one daughter another family not interested and one son said get lost.

I know Im brutal sometimes, I know but......the way you told that story is really funny:D With all the information available in todays world I feel no pity whatsoever for this man or his family. He had time to be a big boy, now his family will have to pay....and its the last memory they will have of him.....a deadbeat.

----------

I just feel compelled to put in my 2c and that is all that it is worth. It sux but that is life, it throws curve balls, lord knows I and everyone here has had their share of them, but I have no sorrow or pity for these people, some lessons are learned the hard way. Thats why they are called morons, they do moronic things like this.

I know Im brutal sometimes, I know but......the way you told that story is really funny:D With all the information available in todays world I feel no pity whatsoever for this man or his family. He had time to be a big boy, now his family will have to pay....and its the last memory they will have of him.....a deadbeat.

Just puttin it where the goats can get it.

I know Im brutal sometimes, I know but......the way you told that story is really funny:D With all the information available in todays world I feel no pity whatsoever for this man or his family. He had time to be a big boy, now his family will have to pay....and its the last memory they will have of him.....a deadbeat. ---------- I just feel compelled to put in my 2c and that is all that it is worth. It sux but that is life, it throws curve balls, lord knows I and everyone here has had their share of them, but I have no sorrow or pity for these people, some lessons are learned the hard way. Thats why they are called morons, they do moronic things like this.

Oh I agree, lol, And the more I think about these idiots, the more I just laugh it off. It's their family who's going to struggle, NOT mine :)

Amber

Back