Cancer insurance?

See if your company offers a first diagnosis policy that pays a lump sum benefit and/or a comprehensive cancer policy that covers treatment. These can be sold alone, or as with my company, the first diagnosis policy can be sold as a rider with the comprehensive policy.
Many companies combine the two benefits..In fact, I prefer to offer both.. Who is "your" company?

Most of the advances in treatment are now taking place in immunotherapy.. Most companies either do not cover it or have a very small benefit. CUL covers it the same as chemo and radiation. If I am writing Wash Nat or UNL, I try to add extra first occurrence benefit to make up for their not covering immuno..

I try to add this as well when writing younger folks who have no income to fall back on if they where out of the work force due to treatment... as always money gives options.

That is an older one, but it’s similar to one of the policies we currently write.
OK.. Two big things stood out to me when comparing with the similar Manhattan Plan B.. Manhattan covers immunotherapy the same a s chemo and on the dread diseases, Manhattan pays the same benefits as for cancer not just only a daily hospital benefit.Manhattan's Premium is $33.71 on bank draft for an individual 18-44 or $30.55 at all ages on payroll. Always wondering how they stack up..

Back