• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Carrier asking for call recording....

Rossat

Super Genius
Let the shenanigans with these carriers begin.

A carrier sent me an email asking me to provide a call recording to them.... for someone I never spoken to on the phone. Nor had any contact with in any forms of communication!

A carrier sent me an email asking me to provide a call recording to them.... for someone I never spoken to on the phone. Nor had any contact with in any forms of communication!

If it were me I would throw it back to them...

Ask for the insured's name, DOB, policy#, plan type and dates of coverage... I would make them provide the above before I would respond with any further information, I would also go a step further and let your FMO know what has transpired.

If you have never written such person then what is it any of there business to ask for a recorded call?

Just tell them all communication was face-to-face and there are none. Problem solved. There’s no way they can prove recordings exist. It’s all scare tactics.

Just tell them all communication was face-to-face and there are none. Problem solved. There’s no way they can prove recordings exist. It’s all scare tactics.

I truely am all face to face . From oct 1-14 th I left 47 paper apps with clients . I’ve received 41 back . I’ll never do another app on Connecture

Back