Carriers Who Offer Exclusive Programs

MrGolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Any agents on here who have had any success in getting a carrier to offer you an exclusive program only for your agency? If so, who was the carrier? I have a need for something like this and have all the data to back it up, just need someone willing to listen.

You normally have to approach them. Its not something carriers call and offer, its heavily relationship driven. I was just trying to put together a comp program for forestry/logging. Min req for them to consider was a 5 million premium commitment along with 3 years loss history on that book. 5 million seems to be the magic number what the carriers ask for to create program at least for commercial.

Asked Farmers for program for wineries and vineyards in Virginia since they have that nailed in California. As others have stated they wanted lots of committed premium before they went to BOI and asked to add program. Was not worth the effort

Central has done some of these.

Yes, I have reached out to them. Their expansion into Kentucky has been slow and I think they're continuing on that pace. But I did have some positive surface level conversation with them regarding it. Am hopeful for a further call to dig deeper.

Back