Caught You, AllWebLeads!

Actually the vision site is down. Since that site appeared to be owned by allwebleads I'm not sure what kind of "investigation" they needed to do.

Does allwebleads have any agents just buying vision leads?

You were really expecting a response?

I grew up going out to the woods with my dad and listening to his hunting club buddies tell tall tales about their adventures. I always love a good story!

Although, John, you're right - the vision site is indeed down. That's a remarkably positive move on their part. And to answer your question, no, I do not think they have agents buying pure vision leads. The sample leads listed on their site are:

Sample Health Lead
Sample Auto Lead
Sample Life Lead
Sample Home Lead
Sample LTC Lead
Sample Group Lead
Sample Business Lead
Sample Renters Lead
Sample Annuity Lead
Sample Disability Lead
Sample Senior Health Lead

Not a bit of vision to be seen.

You were really expecting a response?

Somarco,

Almost every lead vendor that gets bashed on this forum has a rep write some sort of response, but they never clear themselves. Most of the time they actually incriminate themselves in their response.

Just curious as to your opinion, as one of the chief sages on the board. Why do they come on here at all, if not to clear things up to their benefit?

when just around 80% of all leads cannot be contacted which means they can't be returned it's an awful big license to play fast and loose.

This is where we vendors selling leads to each other, sell aged leads, etc...

I had a lead forwarded to me just a few days ago by an agent, talked to the prospect who said she submitted for a quote 3 days before the agent got that lead "in real time" and literally her phone has not stopped ringing.

In put in for a lead, it must have been around a month ago and my phone does not stop ringing. Why? Vendors sells aged leads to call centers for 25 or 50 cents a pop.

This number, 954-970-0393 calls me almost every day. Thurs of last week I got pissed and told them to remove my name - yesterday they called again.

I really do feel sorry for anyone who puts their info in to receive quotes. They certainly will learn never to do it again.

Back