Caught You, AllWebLeads!

Just curious as to your opinion, as one of the chief sages on the board. Why do they come on here at all, if not to clear things up to their benefit?

I have been called a lot of things in life, but never a seasoning.

Actually, I have no idea. We have had several vendors for leads, marketing systems, carriers (IMO's), etc. come here to tout their wares. This is almost like NY, NY . . . if you can make it here you can make it anywhere.

Of all the vendors, perhaps Mike Levy was the most informative but even he failed to make his case strongly enough. I do give him an "A" for effort.

Most of the others are weak sister's who either have no clue or think they can BS the crowd who is waiting with torches and pitchforks. You would think they would learn.

Even when they are caught with their pants down they act like they don't even notice. Kind of like those old men who walk around with their pants unzipped completely oblivious to the air conditioning.

Almost every lead vendor that gets bashed on this forum has a rep write some sort of response, but they never clear themselves. Most of the time they actually incriminate themselves in their response.

Why do they come on here at all, if not to clear things up to their benefit?

Really on-point observation bill, here's my take:

We've had a number of 'em (Levy from MostChoice, Hunter from HTQ, the insuranceleads.com guy and Erik/AWL), come on here under the guise of "righting wrongs".

Too bad that they're full of sh*t.

They come on here hoping to "put out the fire", so their never ending flow of sucker agents continues to queue up.

Hoping it blows over and is forgotten, they disappear (every last damn one of 'em), and are never heard from again.

How the vendors act at this point is absurd and almost comical:

wife: you're cheating
husband: no I'm not

wife: You charged a motel on your credit card last week
husband: ummm, I actually charged that for a friend of mine

wife: I found women's underwear under the bed
husband: I have no idea how those got there but I'll look into it

wife: I paid a detective to follow you around and we have you on tape having sex
husband: well let me look at the tape, I'll look at it and get back to you. So what's for dinner tonight?

That's how vendors treat us at this point.

Husband's explanation:

"Upon review I knew that according to our marriage contract I was supposed to be exclusive. However, the girl I was seeing turned out to be a rouge affiliate. Thank you for bringing this to my attention."

Really on-point observation bill, here's my take:

We've had a number of 'em (Levy from MostChoice, Hunter from HTQ, the insuranceleads.com guy and Erik/AWL), come on here under the guise of "righting wrongs".

Too bad that they're full of sh*t.

They come on here hoping to "put out the fire", so their never ending flow of sucker agents continues to queue up.

Hoping it blows over and is forgotten, they disappear (every last damn one of 'em), and are never heard from again.

I wasn't going to name names, but one of my personal favorites was when someone posting as Leadbot came on here and not only did he not refute Sportsnut's claim but validated it and said they weren't giving the money back.

Could you imagine if there was a consumer board where clients were discussing us, and your name came up and you got on there to let everyone know that you harmed the client in some way, but it was justified?

It's really comical to borrow from Healthagent, it's like they're mentally unstable or something.

The lead industry has broken all the rules of basic supply and demand. In all other industries when demand exceeds supply you either raise the price or simply run out until you get more.

The lead industry has chosen to deal with it by attempting to create more supply when no real supply exists. This results in horrible quality.

Imagine this:

customer: "I'm here for an Iphone"

rep: "Ok, it's $300"

customer: "ok, here's the cash"

rep: "Ok, here you go."

customer: "wait...this looks like a used Nokia"

rep: "yes, we're out of Iphones so our suppliers are sending us used Nokia's to make up for it."

customer: "yes, but you're charging me a new Iphone price."

rep: "yes we are, can you step aside so we can take the next customer?"

That's pretty much a direct analogy of how the lead business is currently working.

Back