Chesapeake Life??

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
Are they back? I wrote them a few years ago and then they were changed to Texas Life and then gone.

An agent told me today that he ran across some Chesapeake life policies that were written in Oct.

Same company or someone using the Chesapeake name?

That's the one. It is a separate division that does life. It was a WL policy with ad&d. They are morons and totally made the sale for me.

Speaking of morons. I had, a client call me that took out a pioneer life, policy over the phone. 72 for 15k. Once she got the policy she found that it was 8500 modofied.
Mr Campbell, what can I do not this,?
Why didn't you call me if you needed more coverage.
Well it sounded to good to be true.
That's cause it was.
But what can I do.
Do you want more coverage, and are you ready to spend that 73 with someone you can trust.
Yes
I will see you in 2 hrs to get this straightened out.

This is the type of week I have had. Wrote tons of business. Probably in my top 5 weeks of the year and half has been crazy stuff like this.
Gotta love it

Speaking of morons. I had, a client call me that took out a pioneer life, policy over the phone. 72 for 15k. Once she got the policy she found that it was 8500 modofied. Mr Campbell, what can I do not this,? Why didn't you call me if you needed more coverage. Well it sounded to good to be true. That's cause it was. But what can I do. Do you want more coverage, and are you ready to spend that 73 with someone you can trust. Yes I will see you in 2 hrs to get this straightened out. This is the type of week I have had. Wrote tons of business. Probably in my top 5 weeks of the year and half has been crazy stuff like this. Gotta love it

I was not going out in the field this week. Took off to catch up on stuff. Then people called non stop about adding coverage, go write daughter, add wife, ect. I have sold a ton this week and I didn't even try or want to go out and work. Wrote 8 apps in one day. From now on when I need to have a big week I am just going to say I am taking off :)

For great contracts, leads, support and training contact [email protected]

Back