Chump's Top 10 List...things You Don't Want To Hear A Prospect Say

Personally, I think it is a disgrace that people in the richest nation in the world cannot have gutters. I believe we should ask the government for a universal gutter plan where anyone, regardless of their income, can have gutters.

I agree with you 100% Bob, but why stop there. Universal food...oops we already have that in the form of food stops....Universal housing.....ooops we already have that too....Hmmmm, got it! Yes, this is the killer. Universal procreation!!!!! That's right folks, by raising taxes a minimal 15% the government will CHOOSE a mate for every person that is born using a computer program manufactured by Microsoft...All you have to do is wait until you're 18 years old and obtain your license that costs $1000.........

Universal procreation

Not so sure about that.

Some folks really should NOT procreate. That is why we have Darwin Awards.

This is the best lead of all.

Next time you get this, I'll buy it off of you.

I dream of getting these calls.

Really?

I dream of Catherine Zeta Jones.

Your life must really be boring . . .

During a period when I was selling LTCI, the company (American Travelers) would make telephone solicitations and send us out on those leads. I quit after 6 weeks. Here is why:

1. At one house grandma was in diapers and her bags packed to move into a nursing home that day and the children wanted to know about LTCI.

2. Going to another lead the guy was elated to see me. While doing the app he told me he had a cerebral aneurysm .

3. And at another one the wife wanted LTCI on her husband who was in another room. When I asked about the oxygen tank and long tubing leading to a bedroom, she told me he has emphysema.

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Back