Cigna Medsupp Florida

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Had a marketer leave a voicemail on my phone today trying to get me to contract with them for cigna medsupps. This is the second time this month a marketer has left a voicemail on my phone about contracting with cigna.
One of the FMOs I am contracted with tells me that cigna is not available in fl yet, and the fl DOI website indicates the same.
Wondering what the deal might be, and if anyone heard anything different. Im not really looking to call these guys back, as I know marketers play a lot of games.

Had a marketer leave a voicemail on my phone today trying to get me to contract with them for cigna medsupps. This is the second time this month a marketer has left a voicemail on my phone about contracting with cigna. One of the FMOs I am contracted with tells me that cigna is not available in fl yet, and the fl DOI website indicates the same. Wondering what the deal might be, and if anyone heard anything different. Im not really looking to call these guys back, as I know marketers play a lot of games.

I'm appointed with them in SC and they are difficult to do business with. They charge % on advance balance, underwriting is very slow (the fastest app I had issued took 2 and a half weeks). Their agent website is not user friendly...

Rates are low but they're not the only player

I'm appointed with them in SC and they are difficult to do business with. They charge % on advance balance, underwriting is very slow (the fastest app I had issued took 2 and a half weeks). Their agent website is not user friendly...

Rates are low but they're not the only player

That's the time frame for open enrollment as well.

Just wait until the rate increases.

The way they're addressing the business either they're going to pull an Aflac or Omaha premium increases.

I just picked them up here in IN. They're the lowest price by far around my parts. They have some deal now, that if they don't issue the business in 5 days they will give you $50. There are some stipulations on how the business must be submitted, but it looks like they are trying to clean house a little.

I spoke to Cigna yesterday, as of yet they are not approved.

any idea what their rates are like in FL?

Little bit higher than UHC and FL blue. In my area UHC is $172 for plan F. I think Cigna is around $180 IIRC. Good to have in your bag just in case someone won't work with AARP, and someone wants a company name they're familiar with.

Back