Citizens (CICA)

I’d hope they are hard to reach if another agent is calling!

Any most carriers we work with now it’s easier to chat or email to get service work done 90% of the time.

Plus, with CICA the agent can manage the CSR issues from there dashboard so they don’t need to call anyone.

I’d hope they are hard to reach if another agent is calling!

Any most carriers we work with now it’s easier to chat or email to get service work done 90% of the time.

Plus, with CICA the agent can manage the CSR issues from there dashboard so they don’t need to call anyone.
Show me how to do that then.

I have to call them all the time.

And they are very hard to get in touch with.

They have some good things going on. Communication is not one of those.

Sounds like a good question for Scott to cover.
You can process payments, and everything from the portal, or email in for the rest. I don’t call carriers anymore.

You can process payments, and everything from the portal, or email in for the rest. I don’t call carriers anymore.
Funny!!

Most of the info at the website is incorrect. Especially on policy status. I have less problems than most of the agents seem to. But I know Scott and Travis are addressing these problems with them daily. If you chose to ignore them then that's on you.

I can't make sense of the portal a lot of the time. When I call CICA for help, I can't reach anyone. I am trying to write them less because of these problems.

It doesn't seem too difficult to set up an automated email that goes to the agent, when a payment is missed. Or, give agents access to the full policy package, once the first payment is made. Those two things alone would be huge improvements, and they'd both probably require a small amount of work to implement.

Last edited:
Gotta love these digital desk jockeys. Gotta love these companies who do not prioritize custome,agent service.
I hope they keep selling new agents on all this stuff. It’s beautiful for F2F agents and our clients who love some good ol fashioned CS.

Last week I stopped by a house to conserve LBL business that was cancelled in the 11th month. As it turns out a dirtbag from Georgia clean sheeted tobacco and wrote a Moo LP level.
After reviewing with the insured,he wanted things corrected.
We called CS and got it cancelled over the phone in the free look,and I wrote a new Moo T.

We restarted his draft with LBL over the phone witha short hold time.

Moo issued the new business within 24 hours and he received his check from them in three business days.

Now tell me how an agent could do this expeditiously on a company’s website ?

Gotta love these digital desk jockeys. Gotta love these companies who do not prioritize custome,agent service.
I hope they keep selling new agents on all this stuff. It’s beautiful for F2F agents and our clients who love some good ol fashioned CS.

Last week I stopped by a house to conserve LBL business that was cancelled in the 11th month. As it turns out a dirtbag from Georgia clean sheeted tobacco and wrote a Moo LP level.
After reviewing with the insured,he wanted things corrected.
We called CS and got it cancelled over the phone in the free look,and I wrote a new Moo T.

We restarted his draft with LBL over the phone witha short hold time.

Moo issued the new business within 24 hours and he received his check from them in three business days.

Now tell me how an agent could do this expeditiously on a company’s website ?

Customer service and agent service are important. But the product being solid and easy to write is also important. CICA has a great product, but they need to improve in a lot of ways.

Who's a digital desk jockey?

Back