Citizens (CICA)

My CICA story for the day.

Had a small policy to start Dec 3. $30/mo.

Paid me $36 on Friday.

Yesterday on my commission report I see a red $36. And that policy number.

No explanation. No notice. I start calling CICA at 8:00 am yesterday. No ans. Had to leave a message.

Around noon I call again. No answer. Another message. Around 4 pm. Same thing.

Call this morning. Same thing. Again at noon.

They finally call about an hour ago. They don’t know why it was returned. They don’t get that info. “But we guess it was NSF”. I said let’s not guess. I need to know how to fix it. Was it NSF? Was it unable to locate? Maybe I made an error on entering the account info.

“He’s going to have to call his bank. We have no idea why it wasn’t paid”

:arghh:

My CICA story for the day.

Had a small policy to start Dec 3. $30/mo.

Paid me $36 on Friday.

Yesterday on my commission report I see a red $36. And that policy number.

No explanation. No notice. I start calling CICA at 8:00 am yesterday. No ans. Had to leave a message.

Around noon I call again. No answer. Another message. Around 4 pm. Same thing.

Call this morning. Same thing. Again at noon.

They finally call about an hour ago. They don’t know why it was returned. They don’t get that info. “But we guess it was NSF”. I said let’s not guess. I need to know how to fix it. Was it NSF? Was it unable to locate? Maybe I made an error on entering the account info.

“He’s going to have to call his bank. We have no idea why it wasn’t paid”

:arghh:

CICA needs to fix a lot of their issues. They still fill a niche, so I'll keep writing them for certain folks. But if they could get it together, they'd be getting a lot more business.

It's almost like they rolled out the product before it was ready :v_SPIN:

Ran into my first CICA policy today. They are pretty overpriced for someone healthy.
Client boug it telesales from Senior Life Services Vero Beach.
F,65,NT,5K w/ad&d,$35 a month Replaced with Moo level same money ($35) she’s now 66 (had a birthday) and got her $7900.
Easy.

Ran into my first CICA policy today. They are pretty overpriced for someone healthy.
F,65,NT,5K w/ad&d,$35 a month Replaced with Moo level same money ($35) she’s now 66 (had a birthday) and got her $7900.
Easy.
CICA is way over priced for a healthy non smoker. And maybe even for a smoker? Healthy is not their niche.

Easy.
I just found out today that FexContracting was their #1 volume agency for 2023.
But that wasn’t one of ours.

Back