Civil War? Nah!

Calling me "low IQ" while simultaneously supporting the woman who played a major hand in tanking this country the last 4 years is pretty rich.

Talk about a complete lack of self-awareness. Sadly common among the Kamaltards.

She's literally calling for the complete abolishment of certain private businesses, like insurance. And also price-controls, which is a tool to tank businesses.

Kamaltards? Y'all really have the maturity of Freshman's in HS.

Kamaltards? Y'all really have the maturity of Freshman's in HS.
Yea, because I haven’t been called every name in the book by the other side, for simply stating a basic political opinion🤣…”Let’s see….. “Magats, Magtards, Trumplicans, Nazis,” I could go on. Again, the party of no self-awareness and hypocrisy shines through. I guess it doesn’t feel good when it’s done to you. Oh well.

Yea, because I haven’t been called every name in the book by the other side, for simply stating a basic political opinion🤣…”Let’s see….. “Magats, Magtards, Trumplicans, Nazis,” I could go on. Again, the party of no self-awareness and hypocrisy shines through. I guess it doesn’t feel good when it’s done to you. Oh well.
Hey.....there are fine people......on both sides.

And Harris nowhere has called for the state ownership of the means of production.
I'm going to make my (real life) commie friends happy and correct this.

Communism isn't "state ownership of the means of production," and calling for that isn't the measure of whether or not someone is a Communist.

"Communism is for us not a state of affairs which is to be established, an ideal to which reality [will] have to adjust itself. We call communism the real movement which abolishes the present state of things."

I think it's hilarious, I am not one of those sissy leftists that gets hurt by names, y'all just show how sad and pathetic you are on a daily basis, keep going.

Back