Client Loyal to Old Agent

If it makes you feel better I'll tell you (and only you) that the truth is I don't have any clients and gave up my insurance license in 1979.

Why is that you believed I sent a letter anyway? Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

As far as swallowing, your preferences are not my business.

Rick

Finally the Truth..... I knew you had it in you....

If it makes you feel better I'll tell you (and only you) that the truth is I don't have any clients and gave up my insurance license in 1979.

Why is that you believed I sent a letter anyway? Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

As far as swallowing, your preferences are not my business.

Rick

Next your going to be telling you were a candidate for the California Superintendent of Insurance and that you came in third.......

I assumed that Greensky was joking about sending the letter, but if he wasn't, then he was joking about the "two apps" from it. However, I'm not always right.

A quick show of hands, how many of you think he was kidding?

**Raises all three of his hands**

I assumed that Greensky was joking about sending the letter, but if he wasn't, then he was joking about the "two apps" from it. However, I'm not always right.

A quick show of hands, how many of you think he was kidding?

You don't know Rick if you don't believe he is capable of sending the letter. I really don't see why he would lie about them buying, but he might.

If anything, the letter was probably a bit tame for Rick. Must have caught him in a mellow mood.

You don't know Rick if you don't believe he is capable of sending the letter. I really don't see why he would lie about them buying, but he might.

If anything, the letter was probably a bit tame for Rick. Must have caught him in a mellow mood.

He has been planning a cross country flight, I think that tends to mellow him out.

Actually, sometimes making people think... WORKS. Starting from the beginning as I read, I was going to state I did the "letter" thing once in a while too, just to try and get them to think.

There was nothing in Rick's letter that wasn't true or didn't make sense. I'll bet the lady spoke with her spouse about it and they had a conversation along the lines of "why are we paying this one guy who didn't do anything for us but sign us up to a plan we've paid through the nose on?"

Well, done Rick, sometimes it works out.

Right in the middle of something similar in a life sale. All you can do sometimes is point out the why they should be doing business with you. If that's not enough, f'em .

As to the agents advising to get a commitment up front, yea sure and that's about as binding as nothing. People do what they want, they can agree to anything and still go behind your back while they smile to your face. If it hasn't happened to you yet, it will, just wait.

Latest posts

Back