Client Loyal to Old Agent

"What I really appreciate is that gaining knowledge from agents posting here, sharing generously, makes me more confident."

....that I can use strong language with clients..........:1laugh:

Last edited:
Not as impressed as I am with your pettiness in responding. Rick

The ability to find creative ways to save a seeming lost opportunity is often unappreciated by those unfamiliar with how it can work, and how small the investment is when it does.

You didn't write this couple insurance. You are just trying to save face. I'm calling BS on this one.

Saving face? First of all, why the f*ck do I care what others think. I'm not as insecure as you.

And whether you believe me or not is about as important to me as when it is high tide in Portugal.

Rick

Saving face? First of all, why the f*ck do I care what others think. I'm not as insecure as you. And whether you believe me or not is about as important to me as when it is high tide in Portugal. Rick

But for those who do peddle in pettiness, today's high tide in Lisbon is at 11:37 PM.

The ability to find creative ways to save a seeming lost opportunity is often unappreciated by those unfamiliar with how it can work, and how small the investment is when it does.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? You swallowed Rick's little piece of fiction hook, line, and sinker.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? You swallowed Rick's little piece of fiction hook, line, and sinker.

If it makes you feel better I'll tell you (and only you) that the truth is I don't have any clients and gave up my insurance license in 1979.

Why is that you believed I sent a letter anyway? Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

As far as swallowing, your preferences are not my business.

Rick

Back