Closing the Sale... "I Need to Think About It"

What I posted was not a rescission close in any way, shape, or form.:no:

I wasnt talking or replying to what you posted BILL. I was talking about newby. Dang Bill, skip a day taking those "Im Important" pills :D:D you know im jiving with ya i hope.

I'm not buying anyone's "nada FE agent" speech this week.

I bought 25 leads on Tuesday. I've written 10 apps off them so far. JD can come verify the apps match the leads.

I'll even let JD verify how many of them are on the books in 6-months if he wants to.

Weak closes? Part time FE agent? Lamest presentation known to exist? Who cares? It's working.

The people have to have a policy before they can cancel it. I don't think the "free look" close is as dire as it is being perceived in this thread.

Travis

I bought 25 leads on Tuesday. I've written 10 apps off them so far. JD can come verify the apps match the leads.

I'll even let JD verify how many of them are on the books in 6-months if he wants to.

Weak closes? Part time FE agent? Lamest presentation known to exist? Who cares? It's working.

And that is all that matters;)

----------

Can I do a ride along with you? And if I can does the Tubbs $2000 guarantee still apply :D:D:D, sorry Scott could not resist.:D

----------

The people have to have a policy before they can cancel it. I don't think the "free look" close is as dire as it is being perceived in this thread.

Travis

Especially for the agents that have the policy mailed to them....then they never mail them to the client LOL, nah, I dont know anyone who does that in hopes it just keeps on dinging with an eft for at least 9 months before they notice it:D

It's always the money though. If you were giving them free life insurance they wouldn't have to think about it, talk to the kids, pray on it or whatever objection they can think of to get you gone.
JD nailed it here.

Sometimes it is trust. Some people would not give an agent their dob, ssn, ect even if it was free.

Sometimes it is trust. Some people would not give an agent their dob, ssn, ect even if it was free.

I havent had that happen ever. For me its all about the money. By the time I get to the money part I already have their SSN and DOB. LOL, I know I know sounds crazy but I do it alllllll the time. But again, a lot of this knowledge doesnt apply to newer agents reading this. It involves a little sheet of paper.

I believe you. But you don't seem to think that you have 2 offices and don't work more than 20 miles from either has anything to do with your different experience than the agent going up and down the road and making their living from FE.

When are you going to let your agents have access to those type of leads??:yes:

I wasnt talking or replying to what you posted BILL. I was talking about newby. Dang Bill, skip a day taking those "Im Important" pills :D:D you know im jiving with ya i hope.

My bad!:err: Was a little stressed out today, guess I got a little jumpy.:yes:

Latest posts

Back