Cold Calling is powerful

What if I am calling just because I want to be their friend?

Not sure why this popped in my head, but do you hire someone to make your calls for you? Seems like it would be near impossible for you to make calls with those tiny hands. Just be glad you have a career today & not 30 years ago with rotary dial phones

Are you sure it's legal for an old pedo to sniff 8 year old girls? :confused::mad:
4661.jpg

Wait a minute, I feel like you might be playing language games with me right now while you are explaining to me about the same....,.hmmmmm
Exactly, it goes like circles after circles. If I were to approach you on the phone like “I just want to be like your family and take care of you, and now I offer my services to you at no cost and it is just up to you if you take it or not” how are you going to prove my intention is otherwise?

Exactly, it goes like circles after circles. If I were to approach you on the phone like “I just want to be like your family and take care of you, and now I offer my services to you at no cost and it is just up to you if you take it or not” how are you going to prove my intention is otherwise?
If a stranger called me on the phone and said that to me, that's the end of the call. :twitchy:

If a stranger called me on the phone and said that to me, that's the end of the call. :twitchy:
LOL oh yes. More than likely it is the case for everyone. No matter how you say it at least 95% of the people will just hang up. But if one 1 out of 100 was to allow me to proceed then it will be a success in volume.:biggrin:

Back