Cold Calling T65

Does anyone have a good Nationwide cold calling Turning 65 script?

Thank you :)

Kayla,

This is what I say. "Hi, Mr. Doe? My name is Michelle and I know you weren't expecting my call...I work with people who are new to Medicare and may be a little confused about what their options are....because there are so many."

I then state that I'm a licensed broker that specializes in medicare supplements and can explain how everything works together because they have so many choices. I DON'T mention anything about MA's because that is out of compliance.

I then try to get them to talk. If there is an opportunity, then I try to set an appointment to see them face-to-face.

I don't do phone sales, so if anybody has anything to offer in that arena, please do so. But remember, if they ask you about MA's, make sure either your call is being recorded or make sure they sign a SOA sheet before you discuss Part C options. They have to bring them up, not you.

Hope that helps

Ya'll are braver than me door knocking Ma's... Crazy illegal

Better hope nobody gets upset and reports anything to CMS or any health insurance companies because you better believe they will sell you out to save their ass

Back