Cold Calls > Buying Leads - I'm Convinced

I thought the average for native English speakers was about 1 an hour, and overseas telemarketers were good for 1-2 a day with sub-stellar English... I'm not sure if you're just making a point or a really big claim.

I really like that approach. I'd be interested in talking to you more if you're looking for licensed agents with phone experience.
What's different about this system i am referring to is it's not FE. We have a niche demographic that doesn't get beat up by every insurance agent on Earth. They are typically pretty nice & receptive people even if they're not interested.

Check out this video & give us a call at 800-933-1525 to learn more :)

I rip through raw data. good agents will see a qualified shot at a deal every 50 dials or so. all day maybe 3-5 available deals a day- thats for Medsup. AND all these different lines will have different outcomes. however, even with the meat left on the bone being eaten by a savage cold caller, you still cant argue the benefit of bringing up that CPA a bit for some better qualified data. Time is money. always.

Someone who barely speaks English can average 3-5 leads an hour via cold calling. So in just 10 hours of cold calling a week, that's 30-50 leads.

I teach agents to do this. We use a straightforward script that's basically like, "hi this is Mike, I'm selling Life insurance. Are you interested?" Imagine having 30-50 people that say yes to that script per week... at that point as long as you actually work the leads I don't see how anyone couldn't make $200k a year!

This isnt even close to reality.

FinalExpenseDojo.com's comment reeks so foul of BS, the smell almost knocked my out of my chair.

"...Barely speaks English can average 3-5 leads an hour...I don't see how anyone couldn't make $200k a year!..."

All they need to do is buy your system, right? What I'm really getting at, is anyone who isn't making $200k/yr is just a dumbass that didn't buy into your system, right?:eek::skeptical:

Last edited:
FinalExpenseDojo.com's comment reeks so foul of BS, the smell almost knocked my out of my chair.

"...Barely speaks English can average 3-5 leads an hour...I don't see how anyone couldn't make $200k a year!..."

All they need to do is buy your system, right? What I'm really getting at, is anyone who isn't making $200k/yr is just a dumbass that didn't buy into your system, right?:eek::skeptical:
In 2001 you could get mortgage protection direct mail leads for $10 each. Today they are $40-60 each.

Maybe I found out something that you haven't yet. But if you're the type of person that thinks everything should be done the same way it's always been done then I completely understand the negativity! :)

Please tell as many people as possible that our system is BS, as we grew 87% week over week & it's hard to keep up with the demand.

In 2001 you could get mortgage protection direct mail leads for $10 each. Today they are $40-60 each.

Maybe I found out something that you haven't yet. But if you're the type of person that thinks everything should be done the same way it's always been done then I completely understand the negativity! :)

I'm not being negative. I'm just saying either you're a liar, or we're all stupid for not purchasing your program. Clearly your argument is that anyone making under $200,000 a year is stupid.

Latest posts

Back