Cold Calls > Buying Leads - I'm Convinced

@Markthebroker Still waiting for you to tell us which IMOs use PayPal for lead orders since it's so funny to you :)
87% growth is funny. $200k is funny. 0 people supporting you is funny. If the fact that you use PayPal makes you think that you're a legitimate business is also funny, but mostly sad.

My last business used Paypal paymens. If I remember correctly we were able to get a PayPal account before we even had an FEIN. I just remember it was really easy to get, and they were terrible to work with.

We are fighting? Oh, I didn't realize that.

I was just pointing out over and over again that you you have absolutely zero people that will support any positive statements you have about your business. And I was doing in a place that is very public.

You are doing the best you can to defend yourself by making some sort of nonsense statements about how you use PayPal.

Not really sure that's a fight, but whatever.

I'm just making you look foolish, and you're feeding right into it. You do realize, as a business owner, you're just making yourself look bad, right? I mean if you were smart, you realize that you have absolutely zero positive reviews anywhere, and multiple people throughout this thread questioning you and your statements. However you just keep going and going. Look at all the views on this thread.

Last edited:
Back