Cold Calls > Buying Leads - I'm Convinced

I'm just saying either you're a liar, or we're all stupid for not purchasing your program.

Those may be the choices as you see them, but those really are not the only two possibilities. In fact, neither one is even the most likely possibility. In fact, those could not be farther from the truth, imo.

Clearly your argument is that anyone making under $200,000 a year is stupid.

"Clearly"? I may have missed it, but I don't see him stating any such thing, and at least not clearly. He doesn't want everyone doing what he is doing. He is simply building an agency using a particular model. I think what is most likely here is that you do not understand his model. He has done a pretty good job through some of his youtube videos of giving folks a glimpse into what he does. And he isn't the only one doing it.

Ok, gotcha. I'll just wait for all the comments to roll in from the people that bought into the FinalExpenseDojo.com system, and are now all filthy rich.

What was it, 3-5 leads an hour? $200,000 a year? Right. I'll just wait for confirmation on that.

Last edited:
I know Mike makes himself look like an ape a lot but i have a broker friend who sells term over the phone and only does cold calling hes a big time producer. Would i use the system? No only because i hate cold calling with a passion lol and rather buy my internet leads.

If I was lying I wouldn't be using PayPal as my payment processor. Everyone would be charging back the payment and PayPal would ban my account. I can only have a 1% chargeback ratio.

You know it's so funny how people really don't know what they don't know :)

You don't really do FE anymore though, do you? Isn't it mostly term you're selling via phone? Is it the MP market or another approach?

In 2001 you could get mortgage protection direct mail leads for $10 each. Today they are $40-60 each.

Maybe I found out something that you haven't yet. But if you're the type of person that thinks everything should be done the same way it's always been done then I completely understand the negativity! :)

Please tell as many people as possible that our system is BS, as we grew 87% week over week & it's hard to keep up with the demand.
Really 87 percent weekly.

FinalExpenseDojo.com says some pretty spectacular things about his business, 87%/week growth rate, $200,000 income, etc. but so far 0 people have come forward saying how well his program works. 0 people online anywhere.

Strange. It's almost as if... as if... he's lying. But that can't be, right? Because he uses paypal? LOL.

FinalExpenseDojo.com says some pretty spectacular things about his business, 87%/week growth rate, $200,000 income, etc. but so far 0 people have come forward saying how well his program works. 0 people online anywhere.

Strange. It's almost as if... as if... he's lying. But that can't be, right? Because he uses paypal? LOL.
LOL do some research on PayPal & how hard it is for businesses to keep them as payment processors. How many IMOs that are highly regarded on this very site use PayPal when selling leads? I'll wait.

Now, you think I can't post in my company group chat asking for people to come post on here? Or to post reviews everywhere? If I did, would that make the opportunity any better, worse, or the same?

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

Back