Colorado Senior Market Exploding!

You guys are so right, I do enjoy my privacy. I've been in this business too long and I know that at least half of the people chating in this site are scum bags and would do anything within their power to discredit competition and they are afraid of what they dont know! I was under the understanding when I found this site that this was a place for us to share ideas and discuss stratagies and better ways to help our clients. Guess not, its the same old thing with the same old guys. All you new agents out there, ask yourself this. How good can someone really be in this business if they are playing around on this site all day???? I think I've been here two or three times, thats because I'm busy and things are good for me. Shame on me for trying to share some advice.
Good day to you all

Wonder why I got the impression Gerard is selling leads?

Rick

Gosh Rick, I don't have any idea.

Since we apparently don't know, I guess you and I must be the "scum bags" he is talking about.

He said, "Shame on me for trying to share some advice". I guess in addition to be "scum bags" we must also be "ignorant" because I somehow missed the valuable "advice" he was sharing. Did you catch it?

Or is this the valuable "advice" he wanted to share with us? "I've been here two or three times, that's (I fixed it for him) because I'm busy and things are good for me."

I for one am very happy to learn that things are good for him. I know I will sleep better tonight knowing that, I'm sure you will also.

I'm glad you and your girlfriend are having fun! I am too, all the way to the bank! Why would I share anything I know with idiots like you? I like to work with people who have something to offer back (besideds kindergarden comments). I wish I were selling leads, but NOT! Good luck to you winners out there and as far as the loosers (you know who you are) get a life. Anyone interested in learning some new marketing stratagies, send me a direct message and I will share my knowledge (not leads). I wont post any other messages here. Not worth the time.

Why would I share anything I know with idiots like you?

Good luck to you winners out there and as far as the loosers (you know who you are) get a life.

Sorry to see you go. Apparently you are not one of the loosers here.

By the way, sticks and stone may break my bones, but a jackass like you will never bother me. Let's see if you honor your promise not to post again.

Rick

Ten will get you twenty.

Frank. It is sad to see you bring yourself down to Rick's level. Anyway, you , especially, should not be casting stones at someone who is selling something on this board.

I was wondering, Frank, why you stopped calling me about your CRM software? The "new version" didn't arrive yet?

I have seen this situation before, in other venues, where a few "old timers" take over the board, or coffee shop or what ever the case may be.

Very small town. Very small town.

Frank. It is sad to see you bring yourself down to Rick's level. Anyway, you , especially, should not be casting stones at someone who is selling something on this board.

I was wondering, Frank, why you stopped calling me about your CRM software? The "new version" didn't arrive yet?

I have seen this situation before, in other venues, where a few "old timers" take over the board, or coffee shop or what ever the case may be.

Very small town. Very small town.

Maybe if I knew who you were I might know what you are talking about. I don't remember having "started calling anyone" about YIO who first didn't call me and ask for information. If I failed to return a call why haven't you contacted me.

I don't just call people I haven't talk to trying to solicit agents to purchase YIO. I don't need to do that.

If I made some kind of commitment or promise regarding YIO please let me know. I have been extremely busy and it is possible that someone "fell through the cracks". Please enlighten me.

As far as Gerard/Premier Benefits is concerned, I have no sense of humor about a new agent coming here and making these kind of comments. ..."I know that at least half of the people chating (chatting) in this site (should be "on this site") are scum bags". He doesn't know crap. Apparently that didn't offend you.

Many of the members here are people who I call friends. I am personally insulted by some one who comes on here appearing that he is offering "leads", what would you call a statement like, "Anyone in the Senior Market in Colorado looking for leads?", then denies it and makes statements about us being "scum bags".

That's were I lost my sense of humor.

This was his comment directed toward me. "I'm glad you and your girlfriend are having fun! I am too, all the way to the bank! Why would I share anything I know with idiots like you? I like to work with people who have something to offer back (besideds kindergarden comments)." (besides and kindergarten, I believe are the correct spelling) And he calls me an *** and accuses me of "not offering anything"? Do you also believe that I have nothing to "offer back" compared to all of the "great things" he had to offer? Yes, I am offended by his comments.

If you have figured it out, please tell me what it was that he was trying to "share". Did you see it? I sure didn't. The only thing I saw that he wanted to "share" was disparaging comments about the members here.

Back