Coming Aboard from N.C.

>>Not much is said about service calls on life business, all clients deserve an annual call and policy review, this is referral gathering time as well.

That is my number one lead source. My number two source is other agents clients.

You know I do not want to get drawn into how much do I produce or how much do you produce silly school boys practices, but I will tell you a little bit more on how I operate.

I sell all lines of business except for securities, so when I am with a client I am not specifically looking for FE, I complete a personal needs analysis and identify risk for the client and an appropriate solution for this with the products I have available to me, whether it be life health, long term health care, retirement and yes I have a P&C license as well.

To me marketing just for FE is narrow minded, however I will use FE as an angle for an interview to start a PNA.

TRK3031962 is completely correct in what he said, that refferralls are earned and if you do your job well and you ask for them you will get them, it is an art that needs practicing until you can not get it wrong.

Not much is said about service calls on life business, all clients deserve an annual call and policy review, this is referral gathering time as well.

jdeasy I am sorry that you give advice on this forum with your narrow minded attitude, just go buy your leads and hawk your insurance policies but do not count your self as an insurance sales professional.

When people ask me what I do for a living I say with pride 'I sell life insurance for commission only' and then tell them 'that a meeting with me could possibly change their lives and when can I call.'

gmcarter keep on meeting those people and talking about their needs the figures dictate that you will get sales.

To clarify I do not ask for referrals for P&C only life.

Wheres the guy with the funny hat avatar?

Micky is gone for now..But I think annual calls on life policy are important. Its all about saying Hi and also check if anything have changed, Beneficiary, work, divorce or new baby. Its added value to your service. That what make us different from the 800# guys.

Back